How many times a week do you engage in solitary masturbation/orgasm?

How many times weekly do you fuck yourself

• Once.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Twice.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Thrice.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Every day at 3pm.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Too many to count. (swizzlenuts)

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Never, I'm Catholic.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Never, my gf/bf/spouse always takes care of me.

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
Well, good luck having married women answering on this board.

What you want to know is how often you can picture the Moose touching himself, freak psycho.

Depends on where Derick is. If he's not away on a trip or something, then never. I just jump on him whenever I like :)

This varies. Depends on what is going on during said week. During the average week the best option would probably be everyday at 3pm minus the 3 pm part. If I am really bored and all alone all day, then all bets are off man.o_O

Usually it depends on whether or not I'm in a relationship and if my "carnal needs" are being sufficiently furfilled. Otherwise, somewhere between "every day" and "too many to count" would describe me.

depends on stress levels, location, etc. honestly, it's one of those things that varies week to week. it also depends on my woman situation which also varies week to week.

Due to some of the stupid crap that is annoying and pisses me off at work, and the lazy fucker who constantly call in "sick". I'm debating getting my own sort of revenge by wasting time jerking off in the bathroom. Figure it might be nice to get paid to spank it.

I'm Catholic.

And by 'I'm Catholic', it means that I sin uncontrollably and then the priest calls me a dirty little boy for it and that exites me erotically.