How many times a week do you engage in solitary masturbation/orgasm?

How many times weekly do you fuck yourself

• Once.

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Twice.

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Thrice.

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Every day at 3pm.

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Too many to count. (swizzlenuts)

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Never, I'm Catholic.

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Never, my gf/bf/spouse always takes care of me.

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
LOL, what film is that? 25th Hour? Never seen it. I like how he berates every single group possible (except white trailer trash) and then complains about Osama killing all them 'innocents' belonging to each of those groups.

American History X was awesome up until he got gangbanged by his white brothers in prison and then suddenly became normal. I thought the ending was a cop out.

LOL, what film is that? 25th Hour? Never seen it. I like how he berates every single group possible (except white trailer trash) and then complains about Osama killing all them 'innocents' belonging to each of those groups.

American History X was awesome up until he got gangbanged by his white brothers in prison and then suddenly became normal. I thought the ending was a cop out.
Yeah, it's 25th Hour. He was a drug dealler who's been cought and had to get to jail for seven years, so the film is about his last 24 hours (that the police gave him) of freedom before to get to jail for years.

American History X. Yeah, well many ppl say that it's kind of unreal story and he couldn't change that fast and easy and all... But I don't know. This life and people is pretty weird sometimes, so everything's possible. I've seen it first when I was 14, and I was crying for two days (I'm not kidding) after it, and it's still my fave movie.

Actually the fact that he's been raped isn't really the reason why he's changed. You do realize it, right?

I've seen it first when I was 14, and I was crying for two days (I'm not kidding) after it, and it's still my fave movie.

What were you crying about? His kid brother getting shot?

The other thing I wasn't sure about in the ending was that Ed Norton comes out of prison all reformed and the movie attempts to tell you that all ethnic groups have fucked up people, so you sympathize, and then the black kid shoots his kid brother and you're left wondering whether he had a good case to make all along....the message in the end seemed a little jumbled to me.

Actually the fact that he's been raped isn't really the reason why he's changed. You do realize it, right?

Maybe I'm not reading into it deep enough but I took it at face value: he goes to prison, unites with his white brothers, still believing in white people being the supreme perfect race....and then it turns out they're buying drugs, dealing with the blacks and hispanics, they turn on him and rape him, and he feels betrayed, realizing that white people are as fucked up as everyone else. o_O

What were you crying about? His kid brother getting shot?

The other thing I wasn't sure about in the ending was that Ed Norton comes out of prison all reformed and the movie attempts to tell you that all ethnic groups have fucked up people, so you sympathize, and then the black kid shoots his kid brother and you're left wondering whether he had a good case to make all along....the message in the end seemed a little jumbled to me
Well yes, I was a kid and I took it all too close to heart, ahemm...

I guess the message wasn't making you to take ones' or others' side, but to show there are assholes between white people (let's not forget that his friends and girlfriend were about to shoot him after he got changed) and black people. That both colors have good and bad sides. The black guy saved his life in prison, while the other black killed his brother. This is kind of balance.

Maybe I'm not reading into it deep enough but I took it at face value: he goes to prison, unites with his white brothers, still believing in white people being the supreme perfect race....and then it turns out they're buying drugs, dealing with the blacks and hispanics, they turn on him and rape him, and he feels betrayed, realizing that white people are as fucked up as everyone else. o_O
I think you get it wrong. If the main reason why he changed was him being raped - that'd be really stupid. But the real reason is that the prison he was in was full of black guys, and he knew that with all that stuff tattoed on his body and other shit he was not going to stay safe for long, so he joined that skinheads company. And when they fucked them and he left alone and with no cover - he could get killed or crippled by blacks... But that my pals who was doing "prison job" on washing with him actually told black ppl not to touch Ed. So he literally fucking saved his life. my pals saved the skinhead's life. That was the main reason. And Norton had time to think about this shit and change his mind.
Maybe you just missed the point, but I've watched it for like 20 times, so I had time to take it all clear.

I think you get it wrong. If the main reason why he changed was him being raped - that'd be really stupid. But the real reason is that the prison he was in was full of black guys, and he knew that with all that stuff tattoed on his body and other shit he was not going to stay safe for long, so he joined that skinheads company. And when they fucked them and he left alone and with no cover - he could get killed or crippled by blacks... But that my pals who was doing "prison job" on washing with him actually told black ppl not to touch Ed. So he literally fucking saved his life. my pals saved the skinhead's life. That was the main reason. And Norton had time to think about this shit and change his mind.
Maybe you just missed the point, but I've watched it for like 20 times, so I had time to take it all clear.

Well yeah, the black guy turned out to help him and the white people fucked him (in more ways than one), so irony prevailed and he changed his ways upon prison exit. Not much else in that message really.

i think it's a good movie, his "conversion" is kinda quick in coming but overall it succeeds because it doesn't just try to say "gosh everybody can be super, no matter the color of their skin"; it injects a healthy dose of "scum knows no racial boundaries"