How much do Opeth albums sell?

[0hr]Sunlapse

Wraith
Oct 1, 2002
Rumson, NJ
www.getyourasstomars.com
Anyone have any numbers? it would be interesting to see thier progression, i know that their big breakthrough was with BWP, i'd like to see how much that one sold in comparison to the last. Same for D1. And D2 would also be interesting, did all opeth fans buy it or did many not bother at all cause they knew it wouldn't be their type? or maybe a lot more bought it simply because of it's different style. Like i said, i think this would be interesting to know.

He said in a French magazine itw that in the US : SL sales *2 = BWP sales

I think they're higher then 50,000. I've never seen a show in the US that wasn't sold out and every major record chain (bestbuy ect) has BWP, Damnation and Deliverance.

would like to know for sure though, anyone?

Wow such good music reaches such a small amount of people. I try to introduce everyone I know to Opeth. Im really suprised Damnation has not sold me since it is such an accessible album.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
yet rappers who sing songs about "milkshakes" sell millions. what a sad world we live in eh?
My milkshake is better than yours.

Maideneer said:
I can get you numbers in the blink of an eye, I refuse
I'm sorry for fulfilling your wonderful expectations for other members of this board, but to tell us you can get the numbers and then refuse to post them here is just immature. Sorry, but if you have so much against this board's members, don't post here, and don't post garbage like this when you could be contributing something instead of being negative. If you aren't willing to post the numbers, at least act mature enough not to flaunt the fact that you have access to them.

What kind of fuckbucket would say that? Just post them, everyone will be grateful.