How much does the guitar tone effect how you feel?

i agree with clay man asop myopinion is horrible the goddamn vocals which are the main reason i could listen to new inflames changed and everything else fucked off with it too... its like they took all the shitty parts off cc then told anders to half sing and half scream. i like the high pitch vocals i hate the new vocals now. i can listen to cc stye and r2r because he screams like he wants to destroy his throat... which was sick but he cant do shit anymore so new new inflames is retarted i hope to god they pull off a metallica and bring out some old new stuff.. and also the whole original tone they use is gay i swear 5 of the songs have the same riff its not heavy its not melodic its just fucking stupid. but i still listen tothe album drenched in fear has adecent riff and and i like the chosen pessimest its very proggressive but as a whole album i was disapointed there wasnt one time listening to that album that i felt excited about what i was hearing except for when i heard it live i liked it.

I'm the highway WOULD be a good song if it wasn't for that damn chorus melody(cheesy as fuck and annoying keys)and the vocals.

Clay-Man ... you're wrong and fairly illiterate... but more worrying... why do you keep talking about excrement?

In Flames. Do I need to say anything else? New In Flames comes with loads of excrement for your ears to digest.

I honestly don't need to fucking hear people's "ASOP is a good album" shit since I myself used to like this album. I was starved for some new In Flames. If you were starving you'd probably eat something you don't really like wouldn't you? You'd happily accept it, like I accepted this album, but once you got it all you don't want it anymore.

Trust me, I think if the production was a little sharper and heavier then I'd think I'd like it more.

If this is what In Flames wants, to make something that hits me as a bland, sour album with melodies and structures dry of intensity and excitement to hear, but instead boring and dull unamazing forgettable guitar riffs, and obnoxious vocals, then ok.

I don't listen to the album anymore. Maybe once in a blue moon I listen to some of it's songs. I was listening to The Mirror's Truth a couple of times because it didn't sound pathetically emo and more brighter than most songs, though probably the most simplistic song.

basically the album as a whole is terrible the whole thing is bad i hate the vocals compared to the old ones and it need that oomph that it doesnt deliver.. i ike the drums on drenched in fear but they fuck that song up too