How old is every one?

Oh, guy! Wouldn't that be a simultaneously fascinating yet horrifically boring task? Complete Opeth listenership demographics and their preferred songs, albums, etc. by age, location, etc...?

Who could undertake such a task?

(he says, setting up the superhero-like entrance of the person who responds)

I can do that task but it would be a lot easier if the people would e-mail me their stats, that way it doesn't clutter the board and it's easier for me to handle. Anyone really wanna do this? If so I can post my e-mail address...

All right then, I'll go ahead and do it. I was thinking that I could set a deadline for people to send info since I don't want to be finalizing everything and then find another e-mail :). It might not be too big of a thing but just in case...

I'll be gone on Wednesday for Chicago but will be back later that evening so let's say Wednesday, 11:59 pm be the deadline :). I doubt it will take this long but I will then have the results by Sunday of next week, sound good to everyone? I was also thinking that the favorite songs could be set up in top 3 format (to make it more accurate they'd have to be in order of favorite). I'll stop be a controlling ass now :).

E-mail: spikee84@home.com

Nationality
Approximate date first hearing Opeth
First Opeth record heard

Order the 5 albums from favourite to least favourite
Favourite song from each album
Favourite songs overall (top 5?)

...that should cover it unless there's any other specific poll questions you feel should be included...

All right, you can send all of the stuff to me. My grandma just passed away, though, so I don't know how much time I'll have at the beginning of the week, it should still get done though...

Originally posted by Duvall
Could you elaborate on why that is, or rather.. how that works?!? :loco:

well..at registration time no one who were present knew which day
I arrived so it has to be the date of the registration hehehe :lol: :loco:
but it´s nice too celebrate twice a year hehehe :D

14 Im probly the youngest one here...my fav bands are
In Flames,Opeth,Cryptopsy,Morbid Angle,Meshuggah
Nile,Deicide,Rotting Christ,Death,Iced Earth,Cannibal Corpse,Dillenger Escape Plan,Slayer,Poison The Well,
Type O Negative,Fear Factory,