How old were you

It often happens to me.. Once a school inspector came to watch my class. It was like a matter of life and death to me.. Hehe.. I mean matter of staying at the job or go... I couldn't write colleague.. As above.. I again missed one L! While the inspector was watching me I struggled to write colleague.. But I was appalled, I was right off it, and I started to laugh at my own situation.. At the same time I was trying to avoid the inspectors eye but failed.. At that time I wrote letters on the board like co...gue and put an arrow near it and wrote people at the same job, and asked the students to complete the word.. The inspector laughed at me but I passed the investigation..

lol that is baad:lol: i really have a hard time believing those people who say 12... when i was 12 i was still more interested in playing football and video games... i didnt even think about kissing girls until about 14... perhaps im a late bloomer:lol:

errrr
what is it with polish guys and hitting on me?
i went to paris a month ago, and all these polish guys started hitting on me, in front of my dad, it was really embarassing..

I'm 19 and I'm waiting for the 'right girl'.

But have no fear, God once visited in my dream and told me its gonna be 14 July 2029.

I'm SOOOO excited! I cant wait!! :D

opethXisXlove916 said:
errrr
what is it with polish guys and hitting on me?
i went to paris a month ago, and all these polish guys started hitting on me, in front of my dad, it was really embarassing..
not only the polish ;) :D

opethXisXlove916 said:
i don't think i even fully knew what sex was at 12...

and no, war blade, we cannot "change that".

you say that now...

but in i put on an 80s hair metal ballad, you will change your mind...

oh, the guys on the opeth forum are assholes. They took gonzo away from us...

RIP GONZO!!!!

Hey, what would be say... the 'average age' when people lose their virginity? Would be different for guys and girls I'm guessing.