How old were you

I know I regret it. I made a bad decision. I mean, I don't have anything wrong with me, it's just . . . my first time was with a girl everyone had been with. Kind of sucks.

I was fourteen by the way.

haha well i regret who i was with for the first time :yuk: But happy i finally did it so in the end i guess there really isnt to much to regret Just wish it wouldnt of been him in the first Place

*sigh* im fucking 18 and still haven't fucking lost it yet...Im beginning to lose hope but guess what...I Have a gf...but she's in Ontario and this summer im going up there and she said she'd give it to me :p

Mock me all you want lol

I would've had vaginal sex with her, but I was afraid of getting her pregnant, and having to pay child support. Even if I used a condom, sometimes they break.

That's not often that it happens tho...but your right lol...Im 18 and if my gf gets pregnant after we have sex then...so be it...I'll support her either way...cause I love her tho haha anwyays:kickass:

If someone got me pregnant i would kill someone

Why would you kill someone for something that was your own responsibility? It's your decision to have sex and take the risk of pregnancy. You can't really be mad at anyone except for yourself. I know the risks and I am willing to accept them if they do become reality. I'm not saying it'll be easy, because I know it sure as hell won't, but I use protection, and I make sure I don't do it inside of there. Plus, foreplay is always fun.