Howdy

I'd say probably 80-90% of the people here listen to pretty good stuff. You'd better like black metal if you want to fit in here. If you haven't started listening to black metal yet, there are several good recommendation threads if you search for them. There are also good threads on death metal, melodic death, thrash, doom, etc. Skim those and you'll get an idea of what people here like.

This board is filled with BM elitists who will destroy any mildly 'mainstream' taste you may have BUT there are also some very helpful people with loads of great reccommendations (AsMmode, JP, Misfit, the catfish guy, etc...)

P.S Erik what's your big problem with Christianity anyways, I'm curious? PM if you want to keep this on topic.

huh? Erik what have I EVER said to 'destroy your land and culture'?

Profanity stop putting words in my mouth. I think most Christian bands are subpar with a few notable exceptions.

YenomTheDark said:
Well i'm new to forum, can't really be arsed looking through it all, what kinda bands are you all into?

At the moment, i'm into Danzig, Arch Enemy, Kreator and some other older metal bands.

You'd probably be better off in the Old School Forum... most of the bands you like are discussed there..