Howdy

Strapped that motherfucker to his back and marched intoa gaggle of geese...feathers everywhere...

Unfortunately, I don't have a hilarious and witty response, but if it comes to me I'll be sure to post it.

Since I have signatures disabled, I think of him less as the "catfish guy" and more as "the one who claimed long ago to be able to beat anything Mike Patton could ever do, promised vocal recordings within the week, and then never came up with any guy."

:D

Barking Pumpkin said:
Since I have signatures disabled, I think of him less as the "catfish guy" and more as "the one who claimed long ago to be able to beat anything Mike Patton could ever do, promised vocal recordings within the week, and then never came up with any guy."

:D
hehe, don't forget he claimed he could beat anything matt barlow could ever do.

I like ass to mouth resuscitation and living colour.

... and the fish girl in polarity's sig. I like mermaid girls with fins because they remind me of the ocean,mammals,etc...

awsome

YenomTheDark said:
Well i'm new to forum, can't really be arsed looking through it all, what kinda bands are you all into?

At the moment, i'm into Danzig, Arch Enemy, Kreator and some other older metal bands.

Try the old school forum, that is probably what you want.