Humorous Interlude

Jesus' message used to contain teachings of reincarnation, believe it or not. The real content in The Bible is in the true spiritual teachings as they originally were.... most of it has been fucked over by ignorant people who didn't understand and took it for something else.
:Spin: Haha, no offense dude, that just doesn't have any support. Anywho, I have tried to get this conversation back to metal but have not been succesful.

yeah um bassvikinggod? I do believe you are speaking directly out of your ass, cause you don't know what you're talking about.

Speaking of hellhammer, anyone heard that band SHINING? Its hellhammer on drums with the vocalist from bethlehem. its pretty good stuff, especially SHINING III

it has been translated and its content has been decided by the people in that power, for their own purposes....It was the savior of the Roman empire
Actually, much of what the Roman Catholic Church believes is directly contrary to scripture itself. This is why the Protestant Reformation started. Things such as salvation by works and the worship of Mary are not found in the Bible. If the Roman church actually changed what the Bible says, they would've changed it to say what they wanted it to say, not the opposite.

most of the stuff in The Bible wasn't meant to have a literal interpretation. Metaphors! :worship:
Where do you get this from? :err:

I don't find this Thread off topic
I mean compared to the Dimmu Rumours Threads

by the way has anyone read the Koran aswell

its far more barbarian than the Bible!

when madman laugh and prophets cry
to die is to live and to live is to die

sucks1.jpg

Erik Tiwaz said:
Please, just stop now....
The Borknagar forum haven't been moderated before, does it have to come to that before you guys stop?
Words are just words. I don't think there is anything wrong with someone expressing their viewpoint. Why should it be moderated? That is censorship on a PUBLIC forum. We all love Borknagar, that is why we are here. Religion and spiritual beliefs go hand in hand with music, especially Borknagar.

Erik Tiwaz said:
Please, just stop now....
The Borknagar forum haven't been moderated before, does it have to come to that before you guys stop?
I agree with dia hain, having one thread that talks about this kind of stuff is not destructive. Obviously the point of this board is Borknagar and other metal related things, I don't consider having one thread that talks about spiritual issues a bad thing. Sorry if this made you mad dude.

dia_hain said:
Words are just words. I don't think there is anything wrong with someone expressing their viewpoint. Why should it be moderated? That is censorship on a PUBLIC forum. We all love Borknagar, that is why we are here. Religion and spiritual beliefs go hand in hand with music, especially Borknagar.
The trick is, the Band are the ones footing the bill so that we can chat on this "public" forum. Threads like this really do belong in general chat.