The Detroit Thread

every team besides the Bruins. Especially Montreal.

And a BIG FUCK YOU to Vancouver. ...Pussies.

let's not lose focus here

sucks.jpg

If you want to see a ghost town there are some good places in Japan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hashima_Island This one was supposedly the most badass in the world but last year it was made into a fucking tourist site. You used to have to pay local fishermen to take you there illegally. Now you can go any old time but you have to stay on a newly build path that keeps well away from EVERYTHING because the Japanese are too damned concerned with safety.

There are still a few more good places that I really want to get to before they're torn down or also turned into tourist sites.

The Detroit Auto Show opened with its strongest first day attendance in five years. "We are absolutely thrilled at today's turnout," said Bill Perkins, chairman, 2012 NAIAS, in a press release. "The week just keeps getting better and better, and we're so pleased to share all the excitement with so many people and families who joined us for opening day." Perkins said 92,106 people turned out for day one of the public show. Last year that number was only 86,622. Second day auto show attendance was even better — 102,918 attendees. Does this mean there's a resurgence in love of cars? No, it just means there's even less to do in Metro Detroit than ever before!

:lol:

i love that the gutted theater is now the world's coolest parking lot ... hipsters can't come up with this kind of shit.

detroit-michigan-theater-parking-lot-1.jpg

i tell you one thing ... some great hip-hop is coming out of Detroit :kickass:

Last edited by a moderator:
hipsters are moving down there in droves from what I know ... it's the new hot spot and soon to be uber chic.