I´m missing something about what Charlie said

This is essentially what it said
"I'm Charlie Benante and I am going to try and mask my self-absorbed nature by pretending to care. When I am done doing that, I am going to accuse Bush of failure. I know, I have no facts to back this but, I'm Charlie Benante. So what if my own nephew Frank Bello punched me in the face for being a asshole."
Just kidding, go to www.knac.com to read it.

fah-q said:
This is essentially what it said
"I'm Charlie Benante and I am going to try and mask my self-absorbed nature by pretending to care. When I am done doing that, I am going to accuse Bush of failure. I know, I have no facts to back this but, I'm Charlie Benante. So what if my own nephew Frank Bello punched me in the face for being a asshole."
Just kidding, go to www.knac.com to read it.

You are a total douche.

Drokk said:
Agreed. Douchebag.
Piss off bed-wetters. I am sorry I offended you by speaking the truth. Maybe you wouldn't be so upset if you weren't swinging off his nuts.

Maybe Charlie was angered and upset at seeing scenes closer to the third world than the developed free world. A month ago if someone told you that you would be seeing shit like that you'd have laughed. In America in 2005, these events are totally unacceptable.

Don't you feel that what you are watching and reading every day is wrong, on so many levels.

Remember, we're talking about the worlds only superpower that is unable to properly help it's own people on it's own soil. That should be enough to piss anyone off.

Gibba said:
Maybe Charlie was angered and upset at seeing scenes closer to the third world than the developed free world. A month ago if someone told you that you would be seeing shit like that you'd have laughed. In America in 2005, these events are totally unacceptable.

Don't you feel that what you are watching and reading every day is wrong, on so many levels.

Remember, we're talking about the worlds only superpower that is unable to properly help it's own people on it's own soil. That should be enough to piss anyone off.

On that point, I totally agree with you. My only difference lies in who to blame. We have 3 branches of gov't. Blame all of them.
Not to mention the fact that the buses allocated to get the "poor" folks out were not taken advantage of. Many of them left New Orleans empty. Whose fault is that?

When did they allow special ed students the use of computers. Get a clue dude. the federal govt (which is headed by G W Bush) fucked up on this. Go back to the Milano board with the rest of the retards. On behalf of myself YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE.

fah-q said:
On that point, I totally agree with you. My only difference lies in who to blame. We have 3 branches of gov't. Blame all of them.
Not to mention the fact that the buses allocated to get the "poor" folks out were not taken advantage of. Many of them left New Orleans empty. Whose fault is that?

fah-q said:
Piss off bed-wetters. I am sorry I offended you by speaking the truth. Maybe you wouldn't be so upset if you weren't swinging off his nuts.
Wow, I cower in fear at the mere thought of your acidic wit. I bow to you, master of the retort.

Drokk said:
Wow, I cower in fear at the mere thought of your acidic wit. I bow to you, master of the retort.[/QUOTE

I have never heard my wit referred to as acidic. Thank you.

I_am_138 said:
When did they allow special ed students the use of computers. Get a clue dude. the federal govt (which is headed by G W Bush) fucked up on this. Go back to the Milano board with the rest of the retards. On behalf of myself YOU ARE NOT WANTED HERE.

Kindly go fuck yourself. I have every right to speak my mind wherever I want. You narrow minded dolt. You assume that because I care not to lick the ass of Anthrax, I must be a Milano fan?
You are the one who needs to get a clue. "Charlie said Bush was bad so, he must be!" Can't you think for yourself? When did this start? At age 2, you went to go to your big-boy potty but, the lid was down. Instead of making waves by lifting the seat, you decided to shit your pants? Nothing but a bunch of sheep. When not fucking them, you are acting like them. Get out of mom's basement and cast a vote.

Charlie was absolutely correct. You're not. Not because you think differently, because you're rude.
Anyway. How much more shit needs to happen to realize that our president is simply incompetent. He might be a good person (he surely was when he was drinking), but as a head of the government he constantly fucks up. Just don't tell me how Kerry would be bad. I'm not a democrat, so Kerry can also go fuck himself.

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
Charlie was absolutely correct. You're not. Not because you think differently, because you're rude.
Anyway. How much more shit needs to happen to realize that our president is simply incompetent. He might be a good person (he surely was when he was drinking), but as a head of the government he constantly fucks up. Just don't tell me how Kerry would be bad. I'm not a democrat, so Kerry can also go fuck himself.
Interesting point but, for the same reason you say "Just don't tell me how Kerry would be bad" is the same reason you can't say Bush is bad. That is all I hear. Bush's fault over and over. That is played out. Everyone has a finger to point, nobody has a solution to even offer. Good or bad, nobody is offering solutions. Just accusations. You find me rude, too damn bad.