i could eat like 40 donuts right now

Ben and I challenge any of y'all to a pork ribs devouring contest (Plus a side dish of your choice and a biscuit or cornbread, all for $20). Any tuesday of the year, we could take down any of you.

Nils - how about next time you try to match me in rib-eating for once? How's that for a challenge, Mr. "I can't handle 2 and a half racks, I have to stop at 2" ?

omg yr so gonna be sorry !

i wish there were fried dough stands out b/c i can really eat like 1,000 pounds of that i bet.

the_preppy said:
omg yr so gonna be sorry !

i wish there were fried dough stands out b/c i can really eat like 1,000 pounds of that i bet.

Re-match at the San Gennaro festival?

For the record, Greg is right. I ate over much beforehand. Also, I ate 2.5 racks the first time we attempted the all you can eat ribs. Furthermore, I would like to cite the proportion of heights between Ben and I, being 6'7", he has at least a 9% taller stomach than I do. Overall, Ben consumed only 2.75 racks of ribs while I topped at 2.5 racks. That would be about a 10% difference in consumption. Therefore, I would concede that though Ben is a better eater than I, it is not by as much as he would like to think. Namely, a single percent and that could be different on any given day.

I ate 5 krispy kreme donuts once, I was sick all day from the sugar overload. They were certainly good though, hence the reason I ate 5 in the first place.

0sm0se said:
For the record, Greg is right. I ate over much beforehand. Also, I ate 2.5 racks the first time we attempted the all you can eat ribs. Furthermore, I would like to cite the proportion of heights between Ben and I, being 6'7", he has at least a 9% taller stomach than I do. Overall, Ben consumed only 2.75 racks of ribs while I topped at 2.5 racks. That would be about a 10% difference in consumption. Therefore, I would concede that though Ben is a better eater than I, it is not by as much as he would like to think. Namely, a single percent and that could be different on any given day.
You ate a normal-sized lunch roughly 7 hours earlier. I don't think that's overeating at all, nor should it have affected your consumption of ribs very much.