i could eat like 40 donuts right now

Dream-of-fisherman.jpg

Dude, the artist representation is way off. Any standard anatomy course would teach that the suckers are on the tentacles. The mouth of an octopus is a CRUEL, HORRID, SHARP beak, used specifically for cracking shells and rending flesh. The only thing the woman in that picture should be feeling is CRIPPLING AMOUNT OF PAIN as she receives a BRUTAL CLITERECTOMY immediately followed by a HYSTERECTOMY! That would be if she was lucky though, the octopus might just decide to finish her off with a full scale disemboweling.

Josh Seipp said:
ok a) how did this get posted with no message body

b) man like ten hamburgers are alwaysssss SOOOO good
i just want to interject josh that i remember while we were stranded in worcester at denny's and i ordered that six mini-burger meal i had a hard time finishing it and it didn't really go down very well. but i guess the 5 cups of coffee i had to drink might have had something to do with that.

i can't believe i just looked at this thread for the first time.

however, through my psychic abilities: on the way home from the radio last friday morning at 4am, i stopped at krispy kreme and got half a dozen donuts. some were filled, some were not. but i felt like crap all day because i didn't eat anything else. that was the first time in like a year i actually bought donuts.

preppy wins, i won't challenge.