I couldn't help myself...

WhiteBeastofWotan

Apostitutes!
May 22, 2003
Philly
Visit site
So, the album has been leaked, and i couldn't help myself. But i will definitely be buying this album! its absolutely wonderful. to me it sounds like ISOT made heavier :) i am not disappointed
Will probably end up being one of the best albums of 2004!

Snowmaker said:
Where?? I'm buying it no matter what, but I want to hear it now!! :(

Honestly eat a cock you leach! If you aren't purchasing the album ie. sponsoring the makers of it! WTF are you doing on this page?? FUCK OFF! I doubt you will get linked here fuckwad!

*makes little vodoodoll to pin needles into eyes*

Mammoth said:
Honestly eat a cock you leach! If you aren't purchasing the album ie. sponsoring the makers of it! WTF are you doing on this page?? FUCK OFF! I doubt you will get linked here fuckwad!

*makes little vodoodoll to pin needles into eyes*
Maybe if you read my post, you wouldn't have been such an asshole, unless that's just how you are.

Jerkoff. :rolleyes:

Snowmaker said:
Maybe if you read my post, you wouldn't have been such an asshole, unless that's just how you are.

Jerkoff. :rolleyes:

MY FAULT!!! :oops::oops: I am SO sorry about that! I thought you were plain downloading it and just hanging the comment out at the board! My bad please accept my apology(spelling going random now) (damn sven-sexa-förgiftning).

*spanks own ASS hard for being midsized asshole toward fellow fan*

Mammoth said:
MY FAULT!!! :oops::oops: I am SO sorry about that! I thought you were plain downloading it and just hanging the comment out at the board! My bad please accept my apology(spelling going random now) (damn sven-sexa-förgiftning).

*spanks own ASS hard for being midsized asshole toward fellow fan*
Takes a big man to apologize. :kickass:

Sorry about my comments, but I just didn't want to look like a puss after yours. :D