I did it!!!!

Looks very nice, good choice ! :headbang: :kickass:

I would never never cut my hear that short, cause then I look too much like a boy :zombie:

Reactions: Igraine
Funny thing is, for someone who "never leaves his room" I have a beautiful girlfriend and I go to a shitload of concerts so :)

I'd say I'm doing pretty damn good considering the "circumstances"...

P.S.

lwhps.png

oh, so that is what you tell yourself. u have a girlfriend? big deal, specially during this time of the year. i can walk to any highschool girl with a dollar store teddy bear and say "wanna go out on valentine's day?". having a lasting loving relationship might be a bit trickier, but it is more a matter of luck. and u party every weekend, that is good, but that doesn't mean that you are fun, or you have a brain or that you are a useful member of society or even a decent human being at all. of course this is just my personal point of view of what not to be a loser is, u can say "i disagree" and i'll respect you opinion, but i still won't respect you.

oh, so that is what you tell yourself. u have a girlfriend? big deal, specially during this time of the year. i can walk to any highschool girl with a dollar store teddy bear and say "wanna go out on valentine's day?". having a lasting loving relationship might be a bit trickier, but it is more a matter of luck. and u party every weekend, that is good, but that doesn't mean that you are fun, or you have a brain or that you are a useful member of society or even a decent human being at all. of course this is just my personal point of view of what not to be a loser is, u can say "i disagree" and i'll respect you opinion, but i still won't respect you.

What did Joe do to you? He's a nice decent guy, what could he have done to piss you off so badly?

Reactions: Sock puppet
Yeah, I read it... I just wanted to know why you are so polemicist about anything...

and i just wanted to know why you are all so goddamn sensitive. i'm just being honest, i'm not gonna say i find you pretty if i don't. obviously i could never say that looking you in the eye, but it is not like i'm gonna ever meet you in peson.And after all you don't (or shouldn't) need me or other people in the forum to tell you how pretty you are, you know exactly how many guys u can get in one night, forum not gonna change it.

Söy;5853067 said:
yeah but he's much closer to a female than i am; i lack the long hair

this is a metal forum... long hair=masculine (on guys)

...@igraine: the short hair looks cool, but I like long hair more (general)
I remember when my girlfriend cur her hair...I cried for weeks :lol:

oh, so that is what you tell yourself. u have a girlfriend? big deal, specially during this time of the year. i can walk to any highschool girl with a dollar store teddy bear and say "wanna go out on valentine's day?". having a lasting loving relationship might be a bit trickier, but it is more a matter of luck.

We've been dating since last March :Smug: Godamn troll :lol:

and u party every weekend, that is good, but that doesn't mean that you are fun, or you have a brain or that you are a useful member of society or even a decent human being at all. of course this is just my personal point of view of what not to be a loser is, u can say "i disagree" and i'll respect you opinion, but i still won't respect you.

I said I go to a lot of concerts. I never said I partied every weekend; I don't even drink, do drugs or smoke so... again :Smug: Godamn troll :lol:

Stop starting fights things are different around here now. Calm down and try not to get so mad :lol:

this is a metal forum... long hair=masculine (on guys)

That explains a lot :lol::

cacto.jpg

not mad. but after that i can securely say that you are an idiot. "i don't do drug" that is priceless. i wish u did drugs to at least explain you attitude

Stop starting fights thing are different around here now

look a page back and u'll see u started