I did it!!!!

Igraine

I swear!
Oct 24, 2006
Milan, Italy
Omg, I really did it!!! :D I cut my hair!!!!

IMG_2009.jpg

Yeah, I know, it's such a childisch thing to open a new thread only for it, but it's the first time that I cut my hair short since I was like 4 or something, so... :p

Reactions: *ElfeGirl*
Ari, I already answered in our thread, so you know what I think about it!! :D .....anyway, you know that I still love you! :)

Short hair suites you very well. I'd never cut my hair though. The last time i did, i regretted it so badly.

Omg, I really did it!!! :D I cut my hair!!!!

IMG_2009.jpg

Yeah, I know, it's such a childisch thing to open a new thread only for it, but it's the first time that I cut my hair short since I was like 4 or something, so... :p
:OMG: Actually, it looks pretty good

if there is a good reason to open a thread it is to talk about new hair! in fact if you open 2 i would not mind

i normaly don't like girls with short hair. and you are no exception!
:loco:

She looks so much better than the girl from Silent Hill but the haircuts and the skin complection are the same.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5852410 said:
^Aah ok, ok... sorry then. :)

ps: excuse me if I ask but I remember that you're italian (for a half, maybe, I don't know perfectly)... but.. do you speak any words in italian language?Just to know! :)

Yea my whole families from there, i know a little unfortunately my family doesn't get along so i don't have anyone to talk to anymore so i just forgot. Though i'm still trying to learn

I would be surprised if he had told the opposite...
You know, Cacto doing a compliment to someone is like...
Like nothing :lol:
He wouldn't ! :lol:

i make complements... i like your hair, but shorter than that is way too short. and even she was jessica alba and she was naked i'd still say i don't like it.