I don't comlain a lot, but when I do...

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
Can everyone please explain to me how on earth a great forum
turns into a shit spammed board with nothing but cap locks shitty threads???

Yes, I'm talking to you Lord Gay Dragon.
You're far from funny and no one cares.

ENOUGH.

And Max already pointed out, loads of anger (that I have contributed to) on here.

it'll all get better :hugs:

Dead_Lioness said:
Can everyone please explain to me how on earth a great forum
turns into a shit spammed board with nothing but cap locks shitty threads???

Yes, I'm talking to you Lord Gay Dragon.
You're far from funny and no one cares.

ENOUGH.

Agreed... Its quite annoying to have to look at 6 threads on the front page, which happen to be titled in all caps and contain exactly what I just left in the toilet about 23 minutes and 18 seconds ago...

yea i really dont like that son of a bitch.

if you want to talk about shit other than nevermore or music in general, go to the off topic section of this bb. come to think of it, there are a bunch of them. so take it over there.

Devy_Metal said:
yea i really dont like that son of a bitch.

if you want to talk about shit other than nevermore or music in general, go to the off topic section of this bb. come to think of it, there are a bunch of them. so take it over there.

Take it to the Children of Bodom forum, huh? They're all on the same wave length. :p

Off topic isn't so bad, it's when threads that are just assinine pop up enmasse. Like the last few, thats just like.. "why?". I've been browsing the Nevermore forums for over a year, and it's kinda gone dooownhill. Although i'm sure i'm half the problem, so i'll leave if need be.. I don't wanna fuck things up anymore. :p

dreaming neon darkspot said:
i don't think the "bands that suck" thread is doing much to improve the "reputation" of this board either, though. why isn't it just deleted already?

Thats not really that bad, though. That at least has to do with music. I mean, it's interesting to see all the different opinions and the diversity of the people that post here. I don't really see that as bad. I dunno. :err: