I don't have any clean underwear.

In this situation I say to myself. What would Trylakos do?

• Wear basketball shorts as undies

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Cup my dick and balls in my hand and ask a girl to see my shelless turtle ala Climb Thar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go to work commando

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Use heavily cologne in the subumbilical region

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shave the Nads, so the scent of ball sweat does not get trapped in hair

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • My name is Impudent and I accidentally clicked this link thinking it was the Now Playing thread

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Ha, my buddy once zipped up his 2 year old's sack. I wasn't there and I'm glad for that. He also gave him hot sauce one time. I wasn't there for that one either.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Reign in Acai said:
Commando would feel obscene, not to mention dangerous. Ever get your sausage casing tangled in your zipper? Well I have.

Pain is the best teacher.

I'm sure the Jews would have something to say about that.

NADatar said:
what can I say, I wear a bro
this reminds me of the last time i went camping, we pulled the car up behind some other dude at the entrance booth dealy where you had to pay or what have you, and as we're sitting there he opens the door and leans out to hand the ranger something and it's some really fat guy definitely wearing a bra

needless to say we were stunned

Fuck. I was washing my skivvys thinking that I had a clean pair to spare. Turns out that all of them are in the wash and now I'm forced to rush dry a single loin cloth in expedited fashion in order to go to work with a testicular boulder holder in place.

this reminds me of the last time i went camping, we pulled the car up behind some other dude at the entrance booth dealy where you had to pay or what have you, and as we're sitting there he opens the door and leans out to hand the ranger something and it's some really fat guy definitely wearing a bra

needless to say we were stunned

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This thread makes me glad I have about 50 pair of boxers. I usually do laundry a couple times a week so I never come close to running out!

Im down to the one I'm wearing and one other pair. Those thieves have done a number not only on my fortress of solititude, but my unmentionables.

Forced to wear these Puma nuthugging drawer scraps that dont even have a fly opening and run up your arse like Anthony Pettis.

I don't think I've ever actually used the fly opening in my life. Had to do a search on this before posting to make sure I wasn't weird, and turns out I'm definitely not the only one.

Reactions: NAD
I don't think I've ever actually used the fly opening in my life. Had to do a search on this before posting to make sure I wasn't weird, and turns out I'm definitely not the only one.

How do you drain the drive train? Ye pull the rim beneath your trim and squirt? Thats what I have to do in these shitty Pumas that are hours away from being tossed in the trashola. Last night I was wearing the fuggin things backwards and didnt even notice. How could I? Theres no fuggin fly, just some enclosed stitching that I reckon is gravy for those confused non-binary types. To fly or not to fly? Thats not even a damn question here! I need a quick opening to let my hog sog without fumbling my pigskin like Derek Carr after his OL broke like Moose's sanity after celibacy spoke to him and said, "youre no longer a volunteer."

Fuck the pee flap. Reroute 2 Remain your micropenis through the minotaur's labyrinth? Fuck that shit! You gorram dainty animals, aggressively lower the waistband and piss freely like a man!

The Soundtrack to my Manscape was a dismal din of a hog squealing under a Ringling Barnam & Bailey canopy of confusion. Woe is thee who can not pee from the baby fisted flap which is woven as a representation of those long since emancipated. May those bushels gathered by blood drenched backsides lament from their shackled slumber at the sacrilege expressed by the corporate peddlers of polyester which fetter clayhogs to a flyless Colony.

Reactions: NAD