I don't have any clean underwear.

In this situation I say to myself. What would Trylakos do?

• Wear basketball shorts as undies

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Cup my dick and balls in my hand and ask a girl to see my shelless turtle ala Climb Thar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Go to work commando

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Use heavily cologne in the subumbilical region

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shave the Nads, so the scent of ball sweat does not get trapped in hair

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • My name is Impudent and I accidentally clicked this link thinking it was the Now Playing thread

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
I take it the jocular posting is back? LOL

If any event, if you're really looking for advice, simply hand wash a pair and hang them up so they dry overnight. However, I don't think you're really seeking advice, so in that case, I say again - LOL.

J- By skivvys, I meant boxer shorts. Screw Wal-Mart, I don't need my ant eating excalibur confined by threads freshly woven by kids named Xiu and Tao.

Jason- I'm dead serious mi amigo. I have to be at work in an hour and have nothing to wear but the creamy white skin that is spackled to my pompous posterior. Sure I could of probably washed and dried a pair in that given time, but posting seemed like the more appropriate road to take.

Reign in Acai said:
Jason- I'm dead serious mi amigo. I have to be at work in an hour and have nothing to wear but the creamy white skin that is spackled to my pompous posterior. Sure I could of probably washed and dried a pair in that given time, but posting seemed like the more appropriate road to take.

LOL - I didn't realize you had to work so soon. I have to remember that not all people work 9 to 5 jobs.

Sure I could of probably washed and dried a pair in that given time, but posting seemed like the more appropriate road to take.

:lol: :kickass:

On a slightly more serious note, if you have any from last week there's a chance they've lost a good deal of pungency. Unless we're talkin', like, "I dropped a 'Fudgesicle' down my pants and it bounced around a few times" levels of uncleanliness.

Reign in Acai said:
Mormagil said:
On a slightly more serious note, if you have any from last week there's a chance they've lost a good deal of pungency. Unless we're talkin', like, "I dropped a 'Fudgesicle' down my pants and it bounced around a few times" levels of uncleanliness.
Ace posting x2 right here.

But yeah, wear the dirty chones. When I run out I usually pre-emptive strike that shit by placing last night's chonies (and associated wifebeater, what can I say, I wear a bro) in a neat pile in a nearby location which I will run into before heading toward the closet in the morning, reminding myself that yes, you were too god damn lazy to do laundry the previous evening.

Or commando, whatever. Sorta comfy sometimes, makes me feel like a sexy bitch.

Anyone else ever do that got up from sitting too quickly without realizing that you had in fact been sitting on a testicle, and nearly detached your nut from the sillystring portion? That shit sucks.

Stories like this are why I was nicknamed NAD like 12 years ago.

steal your wife's lingerie
in a nutshell, you'll just pass for being gayer than ever

See, if you had a wife, this wouldn't be a problem.

@ commando: gross. You guys do realize that a little bit of piss dribbles out after you put it back in. And unless you're washing your ass after each time you poop, you're smearing a little bit on your pants every time you sit down. With commando, your pants become your underwear and thusly need to be washed before wearing again.

This is one of my worst posts ever, btw.

For those who were wondering, I went with the basketball shorts. The nylon mesh fabric conforms to my plantation of pollination in a stylish and sophisticated manner, without being overly pretensious.

Commando would feel obscene, not to mention dangerous. Ever get your sausage casing tangled in your zipper? Well I have.

Pain is the best teacher.