I don't wanna get in trouble with this thread so feel free to close it!

*sighs* so it is out there?
man im so curious, to b honest i didnt know abt the new upcoming album until like a month ago. thats how busy school has kept me for the last 6 months, anyway im so excited, i shal wait.
and speaking of digital music well i do have many albums of many different bands, but also converted them to mp3 format because its so portable and confy to just dl into the ipod or whatever.

Deliverance6 said:
Personally I wont even look for it.....I think Anders is right about the hype thing though.....and I dont think this CD will have any problem with attaining christlike status even before its release.......I am truly expecting this Katatonia release to not only be their best work (because it always is) but to break them free....not mainstream....but more ...hmmm.....accessible?
Peaceville I think will do some hyping of their own if they want to keep them signed.....the U.S. should definately be in the works(ATTN:pAULA HOGAN)

So maybe I would suggest not putting the CD online once you buy it.....sure someone will....but I personally dont want anything to do with helping people not buy my favorite bands CD....their will probably be a promo of some sort floating around......let them DL that....

Reece

do you think they will stay with peaceville after the end of the contract?...who knows, in the interview thread, anders says the next album COULD be in a softer material, like a way to say goodbye to peaceville.....hope they stay because if they move to a bigger label, they wont get as much attention as they are getting now haha

Discouraged+One said:
do you think they will stay with peaceville after the end of the contract?...who knows, in the interview thread, anders says the next album COULD be in a softer material, like a way to say goodbye to peaceville.....hope they stay because if they move to a bigger label, they wont get as much attention as they are getting now haha

I dont know.....I think in many ways they have outgrown peaceville.....as much as I do respect what peaceville has done for Katatonia I think they arent doing as good for them as someone else hopefully will......christ....(this is where I rant) get them to the US.....get them to the US get them to the US get them to the US.......its fucking pissing me off.....my all time, hands down, favorite fucking band and I cant see them live unless I leave the country......

truly I shouldnt bitch......I did have the honor of seeng them june 4, 2004......so I guess I could die a little happier than if I never saw them....

such is life.....and I will do what I have to do.....and hope I can make things happen...