I finally got my motorcycle license

Have you fucked anna on it yet? You should have gotten a harley, at least anna could cream from the vibrations....

I like your cat BTW. But your bike is in the Shadows compared to a harley.

Ah, ledmag has returned!

The truth is, if I wanted to spend $20,000 on a bike, I wouldn't get a harley. I'd get a Triumph.

Ah, ledmag has returned!

The truth is, if I wanted to spend $20,000 on a bike, I wouldn't get a harley. I'd get a Triumph.

Triumph you say? Ok, i can live with that....but what about your pad man? The chipping paint....have you fed your cat today? Great cat I say...

although a friend of mine just got a KILLER HD for 16 grand....super ride.

hey, we got side tracked didnt we...Anna.....well, have you done her on the bike...?

:lol::lol::lol: not yet, dude.

Ledmag, my house is fucking old...like, REALLY fucking old. I'm actually doing repairs on the outside these days. It's ours, though...no payments.

And yes, my cat is badass. Thanks...

Where the fuck have you been? I forgot all about you! I want pics of yer friend's bike.

overlook my comments on your pad dude...shits and giggles you know...all for fun. My youngest bro has a shadow, a 650 i do believe.

I rememebered you dude....GOSH! I thought we were friends? shaaa.

On the pics, sure, ill see what i can do...ie take some shots, scan them, email or post them...when time alows as I pray u understand.

Where have i been...right here @ home....lots to do...in the last few yrs in which i have been away....divorce, new gal, new pad, surgery etc etc....

overlook my comments on your pad dude...shits and giggles you know...all for fun. My youngest bro has a shadow, a 650 i do believe.

I rememebered you dude....GOSH! I thought we were friends? shaaa.

On the pics, sure, ill see what i can do...ie take some shots, scan them, email or post them...when time alows as I pray u understand.

Where have i been...right here @ home....lots to do...in the last few yrs in which i have been away....divorce, new gal, new pad, surgery etc etc....

Ledmag, why would I ever overlook any comment of yours? That's just part of the awesomeness of a ledmag post.

I saw your name mentioned the other day and was like, "wtf, I remember that name from somewhere!!!!" Good to have you back.

That looks like an 1100 or so...Honda? Mine's just a wee 750, but it's enough to haul me and Anna around. It was my first bike, and it was practically new at a criminally cheap price...500 miles on it for 4 grande.

Thats a Suzuki Boulevard C50, a little more than an 800. I completely agree with you about the HD's. I got this one for half the price and twice the features. Better stock seat, better cooling system, and HALF the price. I can't believe what they charge for those things.

Definitely. There's this HD elitist culture that I don't understand. Ok, they're really loud and beautiful bikes, but the FUCKING MAINTENANCE you have to do on those things?!?!?!

TBH, I've never heard a HD rider throw shit at someone else for riding a "lesser" bike, but all the FRIENDS of HD riders, who don't own a motorcycle are completely full of themselves. The classic line:

"Why would you get anything but a HD? My friend's got a HD, blah blah blah..."

No offense ledmag! :lol: