I found a new band to hate!!!

Maybe, but I don't know, I listen to the song and it feels like they just threw some riffs together and added a techno beat at the end.

What you're saying leads to the question: Is there bad music after all?

I think that when 90% of people who heard the song think it is bad, it can actually be called bad, but again, even if you don't like the song lot of other people will love it.Saying something is bad is only an opinion, not a statement.

i think that was his way of saying he likes that song and avoid getting bashed over it

I'm pretty well convinced that there's such a thing as bad music. You can't hear as much Muzak as I have without coming to that exact same conclusion.

I'm more convinced, however, that there is such a thing as bad choreography. That "woo" part was like Warrant in girl pants (well, like Warrant).

there seems to be an band with the same name in europe?
just read a download summary and he spoke of em.

I didn't think any Enter Shikari fans existed on this board aside from me
and nah I don't think so

that recalled a memory. we were in a disco a few years ago and at that time we didn't know of enter shikari, sorry you're not a winner started up and there we're people on the dancing floor just clapping their hands at the point they do in the song, it was sooooo funny. its still a running gag here for us ^^

crabcore.jpg
:lol:

they took it down but it was fun while it lasted!

ill be damned if that crab walk thing becomes popular just like the "running tough guy" that we all love so much

HOLY SHIT! I nearly fucking cried when I saw that, funniest thing I've seen in weeks.
Absolute props for screen shotting this before it got taken down:worship:

I didn't think any Enter Shikari fans existed on this board aside from me
and nah I don't think so
Yeah, me too. I really like their first album. Still have to hear the new one though.
ill be damned if that crab walk thing becomes popular just like the "running tough guy" that we all love so much
Running though guy as here
Or do you mean something else?

Last edited by a moderator:
not for me that sort of thing; though i'm sure it'll do very well.
never post my band on here much coz im sure y'all hate it..... its nmore like Attack! Attack! then Attack attack!, but it sure ain't trve metal

hahaha to all the guys saying this band is emo. most definitely wrong. i mean kinda gay, maybe. but not emo! just poppy metalcore. and their on tour and doing their thing, better than most of us can say ;]