i got Dead Lioness

I dont know who that guy is, but i agree that its someone who reads the board and never posts. why he did that? i dont know...
its pretty freaky though

Isabel: judging by the time he posted this, i was still in that club.. so i wasnt sleeping when he posted this... i have no idea what he meant, maybe that in the morning when ill wake up...

arrgghhh.. who the hell is it????

Edgar: thanks for offering me to be my body guard! haha
i think i'll take that offer :Spin:

Hearse: ya sweet :)

heh.. what a weird thread...
jees.

After further thought, the guy probably has a crush on you Karen, but he is too shy to approach you...hmm...but if that is true he sure has a weird way of dealing with things...but watch yourself, it can turn out to be a killer or something, alot of sick fucking people out there...so watch your back!

metal17 said:
After further thought, the guy probably has a crush on you Karen, but he is too shy to approach you...hmm...but if that is true he sure has a weird way of dealing with things...but watch yourself, it can turn out to be a killer or something, alot of sick fucking people out there...so watch your back!

DOn't what are you trying to do man? Scare the living hell out of her?

Don't say things like that

metal17 said:

uh................... uh...........
im not sure if i sould give you a medal for the amazing observation or to kick yer arse for saying it.

hmmm hmm... still thinking.

Madkill said:
Karen if you need a bodyguard, you know I'm from the area and will be very willing to help.

just so you know, mister stalker!
Madkill is my bodyguard. yeah, i hired his services over MSN. (im very modern)
so if you are the killer metal17 said you might be, watch yer back!

@Max: since im gonna kick his ass and tape it for you, i'd like to discuss certain angles i should use, light, and the location with you.
any preference? should it be in a dark alley or maybe a hooker-style room with red fake fur on the walls?
im very confused. please advice.

Dead_Lioness said:
@Max: since im gonna kick his ass and tape it for you, i'd like to discuss certain angles i should use, light, and the location with you.
any preference? should it be in a dark alley or maybe a hooker-style room with red fake fur on the walls?
im very confused. please advice.
hmmmm hooker style room...
though it would be better if it wasn't red fur (harder to see blood splatters, with fur the same color as blood). oh and i recommend that the wardrobe be mostly/all leather. :err:

oh, and have Cryptopsy's "Slit Your Guts" playing.