i got Dead Lioness

Jesus christ - how obsessed could you get?

Fuck you, mysterious guy. :p ... :p.... anyhow...

Rock Out wit' yo Cock Out!

>>If ya read that post and don't notice that the last sentence is NOT part of the actual post it is quite funny imo...

Dead_Lioness said:
just so you know, mister stalker!
Madkill is my bodyguard. yeah, i hired his services over MSN. (im very modern)
so if you are the killer metal17 said you might be, watch yer back!

@Max: since im gonna kick his ass and tape it for you, i'd like to discuss certain angles i should use, light, and the location with you.
any preference? should it be in a dark alley or maybe a hooker-style room with red fake fur on the walls?
im very confused. please advice.
me the killer?...lol...hahaha...you guys are so amusing...lol
and just for future reference, I live in Trinidad & Tobago so it's impossible for me to take a picture of you.

ct_thrash said:
maybe his name is steve...
naaa i doubt that....karen would have recognized him
i say its some dude that posts on another board like testament or something and knows that karen mainly posts here
anyhow fuck em you got nothing to worry about seems like a pretty inocent person he said "don't get mad at me" and all that bullshit
was probably jsut to scared to come up to you cause you wouldn't recognize him

and before any of you say anything
no it was not fucking me i live in the godamn bronx

... hmmm... i haven't posted in awhile... choose to post here... it's the only thread somewhat interesting because of all the asskicking....

*sodomizes you all with a flame thrower*

i think that will spice things up a little bit....

lizard said:
well if anyone was to stalk karen, they should know that she is trained in krav maga, and should you make any untoward movements, you may just find yourself with a knee in the nads, a thumb in an eye socket, and an elbow in your fucking larynx.

just letting you know, sometimes violence can come in sweet packages, you moron.
Is she trained in the ancient art of being a caveman? :p