I guess I'll start...post your picture!

haha...I've been reading General Zod's posts here at UM for years, and I've constantly reprimanded myself, saying "ok Neil, remember that General Zod's avatar is skewing your impression of his posts. He always comes off sounding like a total hardass, but you're surely just being colored by the humorless figure in his avatar. Obviously that's not what he really looks like."

From now on, I'll have to tell myself "remember Neil, he's nothing like that jolly, amiable fellow you see in his avatar! Be very afraid!" :D

Neil

Mine is bigger.:loco:

1195962693_l.jpg

Zod

Dammit!!!

It'll be bigger when I finish the half sleeve...lol..

haha...I've been reading General Zod's posts here at UM for years, and I've constantly reprimanded myself, saying "ok Neil, remember that General Zod's avatar is skewing your impression of his posts. He always comes off sounding like a total hardass, but you're surely just being colored by the humorless figure in his avatar. Obviously that's not what he really looks like."

From now on, I'll have to tell myself "remember Neil, he's nothing like that jolly, amiable fellow you see in his avatar! Be very afraid!" :D

Neil
You ought to meet him in person .. he's a total dick. ;)

Britt

TG_ToR_Lineup_web.jpg

^^
Here's a pic of Twelfth Gate's "Threshold of Revelation" lineup...I'm on the far left, minus facial hair.

Me_NovTour_Bar.jpg

^^
And that's me in the middle, representin' at a bar in Belgium with guys from Novembers Doom, Saturnus, Thurisaz & Agalloch. That's Vito on the far right, sportin' his favorite hoodie. ;)

Wow, imagine that..
Vito wearing a *gasp* NOVEMBERS DOOM hoodie!!! :lol:

Rob - That is not an official Twelfth Gate photo unless Jim is wearing a Gorguts shirt and basketball pants.......

Hey now...be nice! Or else Jim will have to chop you in half with one swing of his guitar. :p

I am being nice!!! I have seen you guys like 3 or 4 times, and I SWEAR he has worn that GORGUTS shirt almost all of those times....

Anyhow, here are some more sexy pics of yours truly......

MadelynApril2005032.jpg

MadelynApril2005990.jpg

I am being nice!!! I have seen you guys like 3 or 4 times, and I SWEAR he has worn that GORGUTS shirt almost all of those times....

Actually, he does have like 2 or 3 Gorguts shirts, and they're probably his favorite band...except for maybe Morbid Angel. So, considering we don't play out that much, who cares...now if he wore the same shirt every night on a tour, I might have to say something. :p Although, I know plenty of bands that do wear the same "outfit" every night for days & days on tour. :zombie:

The majority of the people here know me too, but I think it's a great idea that Tony started this thread! Here I am:

This one is taken by my sister:

1084524811_m.jpg

Here I look like a fucking goofball:

98081789_m.jpg

And me at the Rennaisance Faire - I'll probably wear that corset at Powerfest:

1273862787_l.jpg

BTW Tony, your new tattoo is awesome, as you would've NEVER guessed that I'd like it! :saint:

Bob - you must have some pictures with some former wrestling guys don't you? Next time I am at my parents, I will have to find the picture of me with Jake the Snake Roberts. I was like 10!! I also have a picture of me with King Diamond and Mikkee Dee from back when I was around 13 or so.