I guess I'll start...post your picture!

Dan.jpg

Is that your "Running for Congress" picture?

"VOTE FOR ME! I PLAY DA METAL!!!"

^^^
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh oh! I better be careful then. :lol:

Actually, I was hoping we could crown Diabolik the King of Cheese this year, but from what I remember he doesn't drink enough...haha...although, on the other hand, he might actually be proud to be crowned the King of Cheese. :p ;)

Then again, there may be other people here that would gladly take that honor. ;)

Maybe this can become a Powerfest tradition...to crown each year's honorary King (or Queen) of Cheese. :lol: :p

After their newest disc, I am not so sure I would want Rhapsody of Fire. That is one hell of a stink bomb there!!! Well, actually, I would still love to see ROF, though I know the chances are slim.

And no, I don't think Bob has even touched a beer , let alone drink one.

Hrmmmm. Ok how about this? Bob agrees to do one beer bong if we book ELVENKING!! :lol:

After their newest disc, I am not so sure I would want Rhapsody of Fire. That is one hell of a stink bomb there!!! Well, actually, I would still love to see ROF, though I know the chances are slim.

And no, I don't think Bob has even touched a beer , let alone drink one.

Hrmmmm. Ok how about this? Bob agrees to do one beer bong if we book ELVENKING!! :lol:

damn...if Elvenking got booked...you could put anything you wanted into a glass and I would drink it....anything.

I agree...the newest ROF disc was terrible.

damn...if Elvenking got booked...you could put anything you wanted into a glass and I would drink it....anything.

I agree...the newest ROF disc was terrible.

Methink you don't know what a beer bong is!
OK, how about if Elvenking ever get booked, you down a 40 OZ of Old English in a beer bong?

Well, it looks like the TOOL tour has been postponed so there should be no excuses for me to miss Powerfest this year. I'll be wearing whatever I'll be wearing, plus I'll probably have on the new specs... the better to see you (all) with, my dears.

mi_060820.jpg