I guess I'll start...post your picture!

This is me when I'm not wearing my Novembers Doom hoodie.

BDAY_.jpg

:lol: :lol:

I thought this was what you looked like without the hoodie....

Vito_Arnold.jpg

:p :lol:

LOL!! :lol:

Actually, I was thinking of another band I know of who actually tour many weeks at a time...without doing laundry. :zombie:

That's nothing. I knew this one punk roadie who would go on lengthy tours and NEVER change his socks. This sounds gross, but once he had to have his socks surgically removed!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha...I've been reading General Zod's posts here at UM for years, and I've constantly reprimanded myself, saying "ok Neil, remember that General Zod's avatar is skewing your impression of his posts. He always comes off sounding like a total hardass, but you're surely just being colored by the humorless figure in his avatar. Obviously that's not what he really looks like."

From now on, I'll have to tell myself "remember Neil, he's nothing like that jolly, amiable fellow you see in his avatar! Be very afraid!" :D
LOL. Nahhh... I'm fairly jolly.

Zod

BTW, don't let the picture in my avatar throw you off... Most of the hair has been removed from the top of my head and a little bit of it was been transplanted onto my chin!:lol:

edensfall_070116_22.jpg

Dan.jpg

Her name is Jessie.

She has bitten Bob once.... :lol: (Hard to believe right?)

Aww, she's cute. As far as Bob, well, my first inclination is that animals are usually spot on about people. My cat only hates a select few. With Jessie being the only dog that has bitten him though, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until we meet in person! :)

Aww, she's cute. As far as Bob, well, my first inclination is that animals are usually spot on about people. My cat only hates a select few. With Jessie being the only dog that has bitten him though, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt until we meet in person! :)

actually animals love me....I can walk into any room with an animal and they will be sitting on me and hanging out with me...more so than people usually.

Yeah, my dog is a bit tempermental.
Though Bob did keep poking at her when I told him not to.
(She was chewing a bone....)
You don't f*ck with Jessie when she has a bone or food! :lol: