I had a fotoshooting with the most beautiful guitar ever. (Yeah, STINNETT ftw)

Emdprodukt

Member of Dude Castle 69
Jun 26, 2007
Kiel, Germany
Me and friend of mine who is a very talented photographer (http://www.myspace.com/mak) took some pictures of me and my Stinnett Space Invaders guitar. Don't take them too serious :) They're not finished yet and I don't have the original highres pics but you should get an idea! I never felt like such a man before I had this guitar :)

DSC_0101.jpg

I failed to look like the Rock ;)
DSC_0040.jpg

olli%20in%20element.jpg

Sweet pics but it looks like your dude messed up on the last pic and edited out your A tuning peg and the top left part of the guitar body

Oh wow, that was your Space Invader custom? Pretty cool, I saw the build on another forum.

ahaha! Epic.

I keep meaning to ask someone who has that done to their ears.. but um... why? Serious question. Does it signify anything, or is it just a fashion statement?

ahaha! Epic.

I keep meaning to ask someone who has that done to their ears.. but um... why? Serious question. Does it signify anything, or is it just a fashion statement?

On black men it might have ancestral/ritualistic roots, it's a common practice in many African tribes to stretch out the earlobes and lower lips.

On skinny white dudes with full-sleeves, it's just a fashion statement ;).

Funniest thing I've ever seen with gauges... One kid I went to HS with had them, and had them pretty damn big. He'd run his iPod headphones through them before going into his ears.

Until he joined the military, at least. They made him get them sewn up - now his earlobes look like cat buttholes.

On black men it might have ancestral/ritualistic roots, it's a common practice in many African tribes to stretch out the earlobes and lower lips.

On skinny white dudes with full-sleeves, it's just a fashion statement ;).

Yup :D

I'm really a fashion guy. Not as bad as most death-core kids but I do look after myself ;)
Photographer said I could make pictures for Imperial Clothing or something like that ;)

Ha, I would love to make some promotion for you, Will!

You may like to send me your logo so we can put it onto the pictures!

Sweet concept. I dig guitars with only the bridge pickup. The arcade button was a nice touch too (what is it for?).

ps: have you removed the A "string tuning lock" (don´t know how it is named in english) by mistake on the 3rd pic?

Sweet concept. I dig guitars with only the bridge pickup. The arcade button was a nice touch too (what is it for?).

ps: have you removed the A "string tuning lock" (don´t know how it is named in english) by mistake on the 3rd pic?

Seems like my friend removed it accidently :)