I hate grunge.

Think someone needs to offer Nick some crayons so he can draw this big picture

When you put it that way I'm not sure we want to see the big picture after all.

mmmm-grayons-31350775.png

This just keeps getting funnier. Now we've got Nick stalling everyone promising some kind of "big picture".

Cuz, yeah, there's gotta be something huge we're missing here. I can't wait to see his big picture reasoning for starting of these troll threads.

Think someone needs to offer Nick some crayons so he can draw this big picture
Ok. Now i am honest. I am doing online research for a mayor american record company. They want to reinvent commercial melodic hard rock/metal. These treads are part of that online research. They want to know how people respond to old glam metal music and culture.

Ok. Now i am honest. I am doing online research for a mayor american record company. They want to reinvent commercial melodic hard rock/metal. These treads are part of that online research. They want to know how people respond to old glam metal music and culture.
Fuck off.

cvbbmwwe4rzz.png

They want to know what millennials think about 80's glam metal. They want me to post threads on music forums. Also they want to know what generation Z kids think about that whole 1980's pop glam heavy metal thing. These treads are part of that online research. They didn't wanted to be just a regular thread about glam metal. They want to reinvent that whole pre grunge upbeat party melodic commercial pop metal sound so they also want to know what people think about grunge impact and influence on modern rock music.