I hate grunge.

Ever since "Nick" went quiet you just gotta feel he's ultra busy tallying up all the results from his "research" in preparation for his pitch to the record execs on Monday morning.

He'd have to go through a litre of hairspray at least to get his perm looking just right. Hopefully they all choke to death on chloride, start bleeding from the eyeballs etc.

Fuck hair "metal", its all about that Flair Metal ....

LSMJCaG.jpg

Reactions: CiG
As usual with YT videos the comments make the video even more interesting.

But it's not like hairy metal is dead, Motley Crue have a movie coming out!!

Reactions: EternalMetal
The number of comments kicking Vince Neil make for interesting reading. But there are some truly deluded people commenting there.

Grunge might have killed hair metal but it appears Ultimate Metal killed poor Nick the Dick

The number of comments kicking Vince Neil make for interesting reading. But there are some truly deluded people commenting there.

Hell, you can't really blame a guy for waxing nostalgia for the days where he could be enjoying his Jack and coke while getting a BJ under the table.

Reactions: Slammed
He can probably do the same thing now too. I don't think hair metal has lost too many fans over the years and like every other genre they will go through resurgences every now and again. As much as I don't think I'm going to rush out and see it I'm sure the Motley Crue movie will be popular among fans that still listen to the music and believe everything in the movie is an actual account of what really happened.

Well, ive been wasting away my saturday night on YT and just watched some more retro-VH1 shit

And well, this era really is never going to be the same. The hair metal guys had chicks lined up for days, and the scene was just chaotic as fuck. You see bands today, and this shit just doesnt happen outside the rap/pop scene. Metal opted out of the pop scene once grunge hit and killed itself; rap and pop and boy bands took over. God dammit Nick's rhetoric sort of has a point.

Maybe hair metal bands had all the chicks, gave them all the diseases and then cast them aside for other genres to play with.

Up against the mouthfuls of shit Motley Crue are delivering to the news media in an effort to convince people they are still valid before the movie comes out Nick's blind devotion to Kurt Cobain really isn't that bad.