I hate grunge.

I think he already does that quite a bit my man.
oh i try convincing you that every person that's ever been banned from ultimatemetal is really just one troll getting himself banned over and over again?

anyway, the guy is clearly talking bout himself since hes been banned numerous times on different accounts ... which is what the whole "monoxide child" fiasco was linked to btw

Also yes, this is the only thread in the general forum that he has posted in. just thought that was kind of weird.

i used to hang out on msn with polarity/ben, erik, int, ockham/dan, lykathea/adrian, necramentia/eric, ratatosk/franca etccc. the original no caps crew. ockham's the only one i still talk to though
the best erik highlight was susperia painting his portrait completely out of nowhere
how the fuck are you people actually still posting here in 2019

ok cool.

btw i have that portrait in my possession. funny story.

okay goodbye, see ya in ten years. peace.

Reactions: Onder
Also fuck you. It's not like you just be here for ten years and whatever and it's like you have to go here you nkow.

Fuck off I deunk.

oh i try convincing you that every person that's ever been banned from ultimatemetal is really just one troll getting himself banned over and over again?

anyway, the guy is clearly talking bout himself since hes been banned numerous times on different accounts ... which is what the whole "monoxide child" fiasco was linked to btw

Also yes, this is the only thread in the general forum that he has posted in. just thought that was kind of weird.
I actually misread Blurry's post & missed the bit about it being just one person.

Reactions: Bloopy