i have a treat for you all if your interested :D

i have the tracks to thrice - artist in the ambulance on my other computer, if anyones interested i could probably upload them later. i think its a few gigs though

grr yah i'm having problems downloading these files... it let me download the first vox.wav file, but wen i try download any of the others... they all download in like a millionth of a second as if i was to have downloaded the link to get to the file..

grrr

cud we try getting these files on another server or does anyone fancy emailing them to me?

cheers

alright, im uploadin the thrice files now, 2 hours 30 min remaining

theyre pretty interesting to check out. the drums sound amazing, one of the more interesting things about the drums is that theres 4 room mics and one "iso booth" mic. i guess they just recorded a mic in the vocal iso booth while the drums were played in the next room? anyway it all comes together to make a huge drum sound

some of the guitar tracks are kinda weird too, theres one that just plays a 100% feedback guitar loop noise during one of the choruses but it sounds good with everything else

theyre pretty interesting to check out. the drums sound amazing, one of the more interesting things about the drums is that theres 4 room mics and one "iso booth" mic. i guess they just recorded a mic in the vocal iso booth while the drums were played in the next room? anyway it all comes together to make a huge drum sound

some of the guitar tracks are kinda weird too, theres one that just plays a 100% feedback guitar loop noise during one of the choruses but it sounds good with everything else

I'm pumped man! Thanks a ton for uploading :kickass:

not a hugee fan on thirice, they have sum good tunes however, but this will be fun to mess around with:headbang:

how the hell did ya get a hold of those tracks??? well looking forward to it

find some shit on youtube sounds cool and sound like they use snare 19 from slate haha

slate fucking rulz...

on this vid at least

thats the band ?

Last edited by a moderator: