I have the BEST Girlfriend in the world !

Brotherelf

Nothing Left to Mutilate
May 28, 2001
Visit site
She bought me Opeth tickets for Christmas!!:OMG:
Jan 29th show!
I Can't wait. HoB is a pretty good venue too:headbang:

..oh yeah, & Moonspell is icing on the cake as well.

Brotherelf said:
She bought me Opeth tickets for Christmas!!
Jan 29th show!
I Can't wait. HoB is a pretty good venue too

I'm buying tickets for my girlfriend for the Feb 12th show at the HoB Orlando. She's never really heard Opeth, so I think it will be a neat experience for her.:p

mysweetdeath said:
I'm buying tickets for my girlfriend for the Feb 12th show at the HoB Orlando. She's never really heard Opeth, so I think it will be a neat experience for her.:p
i should be going to that show

If you all think your girlfriends are so cool then you should post them naked on this board and let us be the judge. I am married and have 2 kids so do NOT ask me to post my wife for you. I would not do that to you guys.

Opethmaniac, I hate to say this but your post makes you sound little an insecure little boy who feels lucky that any looks twice at him. Am I that far off target?

Oaklain said:
Opethmaniac, I hate to say this but your post makes you sound little an insecure little boy who feels lucky that any looks twice at him. Am I that far off target?
Well....I think it makes him sound sweet:)

"Opethmaniac, I hate to say this but your post makes you sound little an insecure little boy who feels lucky that any looks twice at him. Am I that far off target?"

Someone's an angry bear....who's an angreee bear........who's an angry beeeeeaaaaaaarrrrr? I think you need a timeout. Now, go think about what you've done.