Opeth DVD premiere in London

^ I was moaning about coach fare just to get down to London from Manchester, how much has it cost you to get over here?!

Where is everyone else coming from?

Ha, I wish it was that easy for me. I've got to spend 5 1/2 hours on a coach and I don't like travelling on coaches. Anyone coming from the north?

I know Guildford isn't London. I lived in Guildford 2 years ago and have not changed the location yet (as I haven't posted on here in a while until recently)
I also avoid going south of the river unless it's to borough food market.

Tooting! Lovely! Is that St George's, UoL?

Alyona - south of the river aint all that bad, lol.

Exactly that's just t00 metal; gr1m and kvlt!

Rather off-topic. I wish I could go...:mad:

I know, it does. Pulled a sickie last week (I actually forgot I had work that evening) and will be pulling one on Weds evenings. I would've stretched it to two days but the boss went on a shitter last week because evening staff were "taking the piss" apparently. Are there even any tickets left? Even if I was going, i'd be on my own which doesn't bother me but still.. Will be seeing them on the 20th though, you? Hopefully get a meet and greet then.

No no, I had double booked the 20th and had tickets to Opeth and Sigur Ros. Seen Opeth at every gig they played in London since 2001 and think it might be ok if I miss them ones to see a band I have never seen live before. Sold my ticket.

Been trying to get this guy at work into Opeth, i'll make sure to not tell him Sigur Ros are playing same night. Cmon Opeth live > SR any day. Enjoy the show though.