I have to vent

Will Bozarth

Everlasting Godstopper
Jan 26, 2002
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
But it will be a small vent, because I cannot think of anything to type right now. My brain is temporarily shut off. Today is me and Christina's 2-year anniversary. Today, we broke up.

That is all.

My heart is shattered glass
Lying still on the floor
Cutting feet with no remorse
Bleeding naked by the door

Your feet are scarred with times of now
Take it the only way I do know how

From here on out I walk a path
Travelled by so many known as I
I walk my path again
Here forever to cry

aww Willy..... *hugs... slowly reaches for Will's buttocks... Realizes Will isn't gay... continues with the consoling*

Thats pretty fucking shitty man. My condolences.

smooch.gif

AnvilSnake said:
aww Willy..... *hugs... slowly reaches for Will's buttocks... Realizes Will isn't gay... continues with the consoling*

Thats pretty fucking shitty man. My condolences.

Pretty much my plan too.

Feel better man.

Will, obviously Christina has suffered some sort of head trauma or has become mentally unstable.

Your the metal god, does she not comprehend?

Break ups suck, and the timing didn't help any.

what were the reasons behind such a foolish endeavour?

Bummer. This is probably not what you want to hear right now, but time really does heal all (or most) wounds. I was in a ten year relationship that ended back in the spring, and I'm finally in a good place about it all now and value the lessons I learned from it. At least you know now that it wasn't meant to be, rather than a few years down the line when you have a bunch of rugrats running around to futher complicate things (which I also thankfully do NOT have).

And Zakk! Long time no chat!

ah fuck.. that fucking sucks!

bang some heads (one way or another) always makes me feel better

Sorry to hear about it. Breakups truely suck. Especailly after being together for long periods of time like that.