I have to vent

Sorry to hear about it, Will. It really sounds horrible to have something that you put so much of your time and soul and whatnot into blow up like that. Do you know her reasoning for breaking up on your second anniversary?

If it can be salvaged, that'd be great. But if it doesn't work out, I have no doubt you'll find someone better.

i'm the one that started the break. she has too much shit going on. we're technically on a 'break' until she gets her head clear. so much stuff going on heh

thanks for the words! i know i can find someone else (not to sound arrogant. i DO get hit on just about every other day), i just dont want anyone else right now

Will Bozarth said:
thanks for the words! i know i can find someone else (not to sound arrogant. i DO get hit on just about every other day)
Heh, don't be surprised if that changes as soon as you are single. Seems like a lot of people lose some of their appeal once they are unattached and on the market again. You know...the whole "forbidden fruit" thing.
But either way, best of luck to you: I hope you find what you're looking for. :)