I heard something about Veggie today.....

MachineofHate:
You willing to trade any of the following:
Megadeth Rust In Peace
Municipal Waste Waste 'Em All
Municipal Waste Hazardous Mutation
Municipal Waste The Art of Partying
Nachtmystium Demise
Nachtmystium Eulogy IV copy #0718
Sodom Persecution Mania

Well, my list is in this thread, so feel free to propose something....

I mean, don't expect any Trouble, Saint Vitus, Electric Wizard, Pentagram, etc, etc... :)

Sorry guys, but Saint Vitus is still the best doom band ever.

The guitar tone on the s/t could wake the fucking dead, and the vocals would make them walk. Listen to that album on vinyl and you'll know what I mean.

My top four would have to be Saint Vitus, Black Sabbath, Electric Wizard, Reverend Bizarre

Well, my list is in this thread, so feel free to propose something....

I mean, don't expect any Trouble, Saint Vitus, Electric Wizard, Pentagram, etc, etc... :)

Well, is there anything you'd like to get rid of? (Maybe Grave Digger - The Last Supper?) :err:

I may have an unopened copy of Black Sabbath - Cross Purposes to trade, as well. If you're interested. :Smokin:

Has anyone here besides Lee listened to Aarni? One of the weirdests bands there is, good doom as well :)

Check them out here: http://www.myspace.com/aarni

Oh and heres a pic of the band:
l_271cc7852f34413643bd51b077adce55.gif

Yes!! This I would want indeed, and would trade THE LAST SUPPER for it, if ya want. For the record TLS kicks serious ass!

Sounds good to me! Cross Purposes for The Last Supper sounds like an ironically named trade. :lol:

As for the Megadeth, anything you want to get rid of for it is fine. In fact, I'd trade you Rust in Peace for Manowar - Warriors of the World.

The only thing is that all my Megadeth albums have little holes drilled in the side of the case, in case that is a problem for you. The Black Sabbath - Cross Purposes one is still wrapped and does not.

I think I have Megadeth - Hidden Treasures, too, as well as Peace Sells... And the compilation Capitol Punishment. In case you are interested in that. Just let me know, plenty of time to work something out. All albums are opened, but never listened to more than twice.

Albums on your list I don't have but would be interested in:

-Manowar - Warriors of the World
-Jag Panzer - Thane to the Throne
-HammerFall - Threshold
-HammerFall - Renegade

MachineofHate:
You willing to trade any of the following:
Megadeth Rust In Peace
Municipal Waste Waste 'Em All
Municipal Waste Hazardous Mutation
Municipal Waste The Art of Partying
Nachtmystium Demise
Nachtmystium Eulogy IV copy #0718
Sodom Persecution Mania
maybe for megadeth. its the original version not the nice new re-master.