I just bought a copy of Ample Destruction

Trench

Constant
Nov 6, 2001
Miami, FL
I went cd shopping today and was checking cd's out when lo-and behold I saw it there!!! AMPLE DESTRUCTION with the original cover work. 20 bucks well spent for this cd. I am guessing it's a bootleg but hey it was worth it.

It was on some label called No Poser Records and has the Tyrants demo on it (with the picture in the booklet of course:headbang: ):
Battlezone
Deathrow
Metal Melts the Ice
Iron Shadows

Just playing awesome!:worship: :worship: :worship:

You are one lucky son of a b**ch :D

I had a similar experience a couple of years ago, when I found the other Ample Destruction bootleg CD in a shop here in Vienna, Austria! It's the one with the "Chicks in Space Bar" cover. Black Sunday is on the CD, but the four EP songs aren't.

BTW, I just won ebay auctions for Dissident Alliance and the Shadow Thief and Chain Of Command bootleg CDs. I can't wait to hear them :headbang:
And the three CAGE CDs and one from EIDOLON are on their way to my home from amazon :)
And next monday I will go and buy the new Iced Earth CD :Spin:

HEAVY METAL !

I had a similar experience a couple of years ago, when I found the other Ample Destruction bootleg CD in a shop here in Vienna, Austria! It's the one with the "Chicks in Space Bar" cover. Black Sunday is on the CD, but the four EP songs aren't.
this is a quite expensive one, i think