I just fell down the stairs

Owie! I slipped on a flight of hardwood stairs back in February and broke my ass on the way down. The comedians at the hospital gave me a pain shot and put a bugs bunny band-aid on my broken butt and sent me home with instructions to elevate and ice the affected area for 3 - 4 days. I'm glad all you got was bruises. Broken things suck and marble is really really solid. That could have been ugly. How's the cell phone doing after it's tumble?

Thanks for the kind words, but really everything's cool. The cellphone never left my hand...I think I woulda broken my hand but I wasn't going to drop that thing. I hate cellphones but it's a necessity for me, and I want to keep the same one for as long as I can.

How could you hate such a wonderful, wonderful invention?

It's a great invention and I really like the fact that I can connect at any time with whomever I want, but at the same time it's an anchor because they can connect with you at any time as well. I usually just turn it off but then you have a million friggin' messages like "OMG WER R U LOLZ!!!"

I'm just sayin' I'm not one of those people who buys a new cellphone every month. I keep them until they literally don't work anymore.

It's a great invention and I really like the fact that I can connect at any time with whomever I want, but at the same time it's an anchor because they can connect with you at any time as well. I usually just turn it off but then you have a million friggin' messages like "OMG WER R U LOLZ!!!"

I'm just sayin' I'm not one of those people who buys a new cellphone every month. I keep them until they literally don't work anymore.
Do you really hang out with people that send you messages like that? haha

Hehe of course not. I was just being facetious.

Usually it's something like, "Suoniamo alle 13?" or "Do me a favor and start a load of clothes" or "Vieni a casa mia o ci incontriamo fuori?" or "Ciao bello! Come va? Hai sentito qualcuno per cantare? Dio boia, voglio suonare dal vivo, dio can!" or such things. Just normal, every day shit, usually in Italian tho.

I got a text last night from a number I didn't recognize or have in my cell phone. It simply said "Hey.U @ preist?"

I replied saying "No, who is this? I don't have your number saved."

They never ever replied again. Baffling.

Weird.

I sent a message to a number I thought was a friend's, but it was some angry Italian dude who called me up and started cussing me out. I apologized and hung up. He called me back and started insulting me and I hung up again. He called me back and kept harassing me so I asked him IN ENGLISH who he was and where he was from and if he wanted to really settle this like men over something stupid like a mistaken number, we could meet somewhere...he hung up and never called back. He was just some terrone piece of shit. (No offense Gali!)

You see, Italian guys are a bunch of pussy fags who are scared to death of Americans. I could've been a 100 pound weakling but the fact that he knew I was American shut him up. We can take a punch, they can't and they know this. The sad part of it all was that he was actually really angry over a mistaken number.

oh yes.. highly agreeable. I only have mine as a watch and send an sms or two once in a while. I do know a lot of people who are just about addicted to their phones. Pretty pathetic.

Weird.

I sent a message to a number I thought was a friend's, but it was some angry Italian dude who called me up and started cussing me out. I apologized and hung up. He called me back and started insulting me and I hung up again. He called me back and kept harassing me so I asked him IN ENGLISH who he was and where he was from and if he wanted to really settle this like men over something stupid like a mistaken number, we could meet somewhere...he hung up and never called back. He was just some terrone piece of shit. (No offense Gali!)

You see, Italian guys are a bunch of pussy fags who are scared to death of Americans. I could've been a 100 pound weakling but the fact that he knew I was American shut him up. We can take a punch, they can't and they know this. The sad part of it all was that he was actually really angry over a mistaken number.

Are you serious? I'm like, 130.

I mean, I'm already the tallest man in Japan, I could use some more titles under my belt.