I just received an email forward from a coworker...

Funniest part about this is that I'm the broad's Secret Santa, and I need to get her something by tomorrow.

2588.jpg

Think she might like Marduk? :Smokedev:

That Marduk cover is disgusting. It's the most blasphemous things I have ever seen.

I mean, how obnoxious for them to put an upside down cross in the middle of their illegible logo, eh? Lord have mercy.

Sorath has a Marduk shirt which is funny because somehow they missed one of the sixes in the logo on the print, so it says "66." Oooh, blasphemous.

Erik said:
Isn't it "cold?" Anyway, cool that you've received it. What do you think what do you think?
I'm pretty sure it's "Gold". I compared it to the "C" on the hinge (Ferly009CD) and they're different characters. Also, the cover looks like a forest of gold, perhaps.

I am liking this very much - recorded in 2002, but released when? 2003? Also, I love the artwork on the inlay. I'd be very keen on getting larger prints of each of those images and having them framed.

Alright, then it's another case of braindead people ripping and naming MP3's (I don't have the actual album yet but will get it ASAP)

2003, yes. There's also a new(er) album recorded in 2003 called "Autumn Aurora," supposedly released on CD by Supernal Music but I can't really find it anywhere. There is also a tape version that I've seen somewhere.