I-L-L...

remington69

Music + Science = Sexy
Feb 7, 2003
NW Chicago 'burbs
www.livejournal.com
...I-N-I! Go Fighting Illini

Last week's loss to OSU was so depressing. But, as we speak, they are kicking the crap outta Northwestern in the Big Ten Tourney.

Anyone else big on college hoops? I really hope the final game is Illinois vs. North Carolina. Of course, the Illini will win it all, but I think that will be a great game to see. And, since the Final Four is in St. Louis, I may have to take off work to go down there!

Oskee-wow-wow!

Hope the Iowa State Cyclones have enough gas in the tank (They only have a 7 man rotation) to make a run in the Big 12 tourney to set them up in the Big Dance. We have to take down The General (Tx. Tech) today to get into the semis.

I liked being at the games in college and the tourney is cool but I don't watch mutch college round ball and there's a boat load on every weekend.

Cy - watch out for the flying chairs when you play the Red Raiders.

Unfortunately we only scored about 4 points in the last 6 minutes or so, and Tech came from behind to beat us.

DD-I went to the ISU/Tech game a couple years ago, which was Knight's first trip to Hilton as the head coach of the Raiders. Unfortunately there weren't even any profanity-laced tirades by the General. I was kind of disappointed. And we lost on top of it-he's got our number. He's only lost to ISU once.