i miss how i used to chainsmoke all the time

So much for that. The last accident the car hit me at about 60 miles/hour... I probably managed to get it down to 45-50 before hitting the ditch/stale water and then proceeded to fly fifteen feet in the air. I had those fancy gloves with steel wiring and big plastic plate of the knuckles, on one hand the plastic shattered to pieces, on the other the plastic was ripped out and the steel was punctured twice. I had leather boots on and one of them got ripped open a good two inches on top of the foot, fortunatly not doing anything to my foot. My left leg hit the side of the ditch and I had a good abrasion on my leather pants. I never, ever, ever ride my bike without protective gear and I can tell you from experience that they work most of the times. Imagine what would have happened if I was dressed like one of these dumbasses that ride bikes in a wifebeater and shorts.

Your accident is probably a fluke to a company like O'Neill, yet it happens. Was the helmet tight on your head or was it a little loose?

at least i do something 6 days a week now. i used to only do 2-3 days a week, and before that nothing. in college, even marching band practice winded me.

doubt i could do that football schedule. i guess it tends to be a bit easier if someone is making you, but could never do it on my own.

the helmet was on perfect! i just was airborne and hit a tree head first when i went over the haybale guard. i was speeding and i was totally stupid for it.
my father used to race motorcross and motorcycles. he has friends that died that way. i remember my dad having the worst road rash for weeks, and it smelling disgusting. so i am raelly careful not to mangle myself. especially since my uncle gino has no ARM from it.

I was just asking because I noticed that a lot of people, apparently not you, don't understand how motorcycle injuries happen. Everything HAS TO be skin tight, otherwise you get the worse abarasion when you crash. I see so much people with those baggy bike pants... the best way to have half your legs burn to pieces on stupid crash...

trust me my dad's been doing this for 30 years but yea, i do see people do motorcross in a t-shirt or ride their bikes w/o helmets. LAME!

its ok. i stopped myself because my roomate has this pack in his room that he doesn't want anymore but i feel guilty taking the whole thing so its got me in the mindset of grabbing one or two at a time and its helped me cut down and deal with the addiction better.

I used to race bmx. Like the bikes with the skinny tires and they go real real fast. VROOO00OooO00OM.

I also used to skateboard, but now I have my brother's longboard and that is how I'm going to get around from now on in my small town.

I also do sit-ups and push-ups and go swimming a lot.

I wish I could play in my hat but unfortunately, we have regulation helmets and not surprisingly Azal, I did once get mocked for using the word 'marvel' in a sentence by one of the dimmer gents on the team. Most of the time, my wealth of trivia and intelligence is treated as a humourous novelty but when using the word 'marvel' I was informed that its not really a word but rather, a comic book company. When I explained that it was a word, I was then informed that even if it is its "A big word, too big to be using around football players," to which I responded that it was merely 6 letters and 2 syllables, and he left to laughing and shame. This is the best University in the South as ranked by multiple college publications and though some of the constituency of the football team is rather dim, most of them are relatively bright.