i miss you

Dhatura said:
Of course, they are :Spin:

rafca10.jpg

wow i am impressed! this is a Lebanese Saint, called Rafca (Rafka). aye girls are saints indeedy:)

there are many male saints of course, the ones I know from me country are St.Maroun, St.Charbel, St.Hardini there are lots more...
hardini.jpg

these lyrics represent all that i miss/feel lacking:

your dreamworld is a very scary place
to be trapped inside
all your life untill you find
you're closer
to the truth
within you
that your dreamworld is a very scary place

feels as if when i try to put my finger on it, it vanishes as snow melting away. if i try to look too close, i cant see what is really needed to get what i long for. to stay away from wanting to know / being in need of knowing, it seems to help me to get where/what i eventually want to be (at)

this is one of the toughest things i've encountered in my life thus far

toolsofthetrade said:
if i try to look too close, i cant see what is really needed to get what i long for.

Take a sideglance then :)

Edit: Btw, yesterday I was at a folk dance show, and the picture of the man whose death anniversary was celebrated was projected on a screen, and there was a candle in front of the screen. I realized if I took a sideglance at the picture three colours would appear (red, green, blue). But only at a sideglance. My sistah saw it too (so it wasn't my crazy mind, hehe). It was so fucking annoying I couldn't stop looking at the picture at a sideglance o_O

Dhatura said:
Take a sideglance then :)
;) i get u hehe

Edit: Btw, yesterday I was at a folk dance show, and the picture of the man whose death anniversary was celebrated was projected on a screen, and there was a candle in front of the screen. I realized if I took a sideglance at the picture three colours would appear (red, green, blue). But only at a sideglance. My sistah saw it too (so it wasn't my crazy mind, hehe). It was so fucking annoying I couldn't stop looking at the picture at a sideglance o_O
what's so strange about it den? did you see other 'dimensions' of the picture by seeing it from another angle?
btw, how come a death anniversairy is combined with a folk dance show??

toolsofthetrade said:
what's so strange about it den? did you see other 'dimensions' of the picture by seeing it from another angle?
btw, how come a death anniversairy is combined with a folk dance show??

It was strange cause it's never happened to me before. Like my eye was working like a prism. But that's it, nothing supernatural, sorry :D

A death anniversary was combined with a folk dance show cause the man who was remembered was a folk dance collector and teacher, and his many students remembered him by dancing his various coreographies.

I love Bjork, that song is really cool, they way she sings it and all.

I think certain voices or the way someone sings a song, can give you the chills... ya know the tinglely feeling...

Saw Anathema in London and unfortuantely didn't sing One Last Goodbye :-/ have to wait for that to happen...

Dhatura said:
It was strange cause it's never happened to me before. Like my eye was working like a prism. But that's it, nothing supernatural, sorry :D
;) heh too bad.. but i see what you try to sketch as the effect, i've had that too, well that was with a digital screen..

A death anniversary was combined with a folk dance show cause the man who was remembered was a folk dance collector and teacher, and his many students remembered him by dancing his various coreographies.
ah, well nice, i reckoned something like that, so yer into folkdancing are you? :D
folkdance.jpg