I need friends

i can't stand huge cities. the one i already live in is pretty big for me i think. i've only been to london once and spent half of me day in buses and the tube. it's kinda stupid, so many people packed together. anyways, some people enjoy the fuss and all, i can understand that.

erm, i've been living in salonica for 16 years and i don't think it's somewhat "cleaner" than athens.

What I hate about Budapest is that it takes you 1,5 hours to get anywhere, cause it's big. Public transport is okay (fortunately), but still, it takes tiiiime and it makes me tired all the time.

I think it's quite difficult to find funs of anathema in london. I think it's more easier to look for britney's or christina's funs.
As for athens. IS A BIG SHITHOLEEEEEEEEEEEEE.....

about Budapest, not to mention that even those places can be hours to reach that are in the nearby... this week was a great example for me, as I was min. 15 minutes late a couple of times from everywhere, though I am not used to be late and it was not my fault. I wonder if it keeps staying the same I will start to hate public transport... but it has no use, since it's even worse by car; but it's bad to think about, that how many hours a day I spend with travelling, and what I could do instead of it
at school we have learned it's because of that centuries before the city was designed for coaches, when cars didn't even exist, but it cannot make me feel better...

Dhatura said:
I think all Anathema fans should live in one place. I feel like becoming a world citizen now :)
we do!
um_gothic_logo.gif
= our e-
home%20sweet%20home.jpg

:p

Borg said:
i don't say salonika its a clean city but much better from athens
16 years??? why?
erm, no reason. i just live here. you know, like many other people.