I need gift ideas for this girl...

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
So I kind of met this girl in a bar in New York, and we've been talking on the phone a lot and gone to visit each other a couple of times, and she's going to come stay with me around New Year's, right? I kind of wanted to avoid the whole Christmas present exchange thing, but she has been hinting that she loves getting gifts and her family never gets her any, so I think that means she wants one. But I don't have a clue what to get her. So if any of you have any cool ideas beyond "get her a Yankee Candle" or "something from Bath and Body Works" please suggest. She works at a music/electronics store so CDs and stuff are a bad idea, too. She is also a PAKI (well, Saudi/Pakistani) so please don't suggest giving her fertilizer because she would probably USE IT TO BUILD A BOMB.

hmm well, these are good presents for girls (bed bath and beyond presents are boring!)
1) yoga mat (fun!)
2) weird stationary set
3) huge box of weird pens and a journal
4) a toolbox with tools in it.
5) one of those little loose tea strainers and a few boxes of weird flavored tea
6) cute SOCKS
7) little kits to make stuff. like, beads or oragami kits, little blocks of modeling clay, etc.

hmm well that's all i can think of now. but i am always voted 'best present getter' so like, trust me dude.

Hmm, those are a good start. I need to develop my cute-gauging skills, or maybe bring along my (female) roommate if I want to take the Sock Route.

A toolbox is an excellent idea! especially because she still lives at home and is moving out in a few months for the first time, so I bet she doesn't have all the stuff she needs. And I think all the girls I knew in college had toolboxes because that's a big father-to-daughter going-away gift, but she hates her father and he seems pretty indifferent to her, so I bet she doesn't have one.

keep the ideas coming though!

johnnywalkerredlabel.jpg

Or a set of harmonicas. Nobody doesn't like harmonicas.

also

- scarf
- box of watercolor paints and a pad of watercolor paper
- a plant! houseplants are neat.

and the toolbox was like, the best present i ever got from a guy, ever.

i was always afraid to go to a Knicks game because I had a reccuring dream that I was running around on the court and was mercilessly inhaled into one of Patrick Ewing's nostrils.