I need some cheering up.

Dude one time in school i had an itchy bumhole so i scratched it and then i smelled it and it was the worst smell i know of! So anyway i then puked up on my desk and obviously a little baby ninja was in the puke and he could smell my stinky finger so he shit diahrea on my face and burned my eyes!!!! IT WAS SWEET!!! Then he was so mad at my bum smelling finger that he went up to the front of the class and spewed hot steamy (and smelly) bum juice ALL OVER everyone!! It was so sweet i crapped my pants like 27 times! I also smelled my finger again cause it still smelled like bum from when i stuck it in there.

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan

happy.jpg

HAPPY RUSSIANS FILLED WITH GLEE

Remember that?

I was feeling pretty down yesterday. But now I regard it as a learning experience. I go through these famouse "deconstructive" phases, where I basically tear down my soul- or get torn. But I build up something that's stronger. It's kind of painful only because it involves me questioning my most fundamental beleifs and attitudes. Anyway, thought I'd share that with you.

Originally posted by E V I L

Remember that?

I was feeling pretty down yesterday. But now I regard it as a learning experience. I go through these famouse "deconstructive" phases, where I basically tear down my soul- or get torn. But I build up something that's stronger. It's kind of painful only because it involves me questioning my most fundamental beleifs and attitudes. Anyway, thought I'd share that with you.

Thank you for the russians. =)

and thank you russia, for your russians.

I empathize with you, Kush, mood swings are shockers.
Let's just be thankful we have music to help soothe our souls, especially Opeth :D

Try and harness that annoying emotional energy and make something constructive of it. I usually try to get hold of a book and pencil when I'm not feeling the best. Some people like sports, some people write, we all have our ways of venting...and sometimes they lead to unexpected surprises ;)

Originally posted by Ethereal Sage
I empathize with you, Kush, mood swings are shockers.
Let's just be thankful we have music to help soothe our souls, especially Opeth :D

Try and harness that annoying emotional energy and make something constructive of it. I usually try to get hold of a book and pencil when I'm not feeling the best. Some people like sports, some people write, we all have our ways of venting...and sometimes they lead to unexpected surprises ;)

Surprises like homocide/genocide.

Originally posted by Sullen Jester

Surprises like homocide/genocide.

I asked for that ;)

I meant to put across that we can vent and the results can be rather uplifting/beneficial, as compared to not venting...I think that not venting is what leads to problems such as the ones you mentioned.

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
Adviuce taken.

But I can vent anger pretty well. It's venting the sadness, that's the hard part. Words can't cover the sadness, and neither can talking.

I spose it's just time.

As hard as it seems - sometimes time is your only friend. If you had a goofball like me (or Bumblefoot) around, we'd try to cheer you up with utter stupidity.

At least you asked to be cheered up (instead of keeping it ALL bottled up) - I think it's kind of neat you consider this place as a form of support - I know I do.

I see it's hours later since you posted this, but I hope you're feeling a little better. Sometimes all you need is some time to 'let the pain subside' and then things don't feel so bad. Shit is going to come and go, but we're here for ya buddy. :sprin:

As 'here' as we can get that is...haha...I've been having downtimes a lot more than usual lately myself. I find the one thing that I and most others forget when we're down is that you're not alone yet you can't help but feel that way. Someone else knows exactly how you feel.

::hugs Kushy:: (awe) :p

Originally posted by Bumblefoot
Dude one time in school i had an itchy bumhole so i scratched it and then i smelled it and it was the worst smell i know of! So anyway i then puked up on my desk and obviously a little baby ninja was in the puke and he could smell my stinky finger so he shit diahrea on my face and burned my eyes!!!! IT WAS SWEET!!! Then he was so mad at my bum smelling finger that he went up to the front of the class and spewed hot steamy (and smelly) bum juice ALL OVER everyone!! It was so sweet i crapped my pants like 27 times! I also smelled my finger again cause it still smelled like bum from when i stuck it in there.

Bumblefoot, you never seize to disgust me..

If threads like these are not moved to the chat section by the administrators, nor they are posted in the chat section to begin with by the stupid and/or not well informed users how is this ever gonna work?