Would someone just write a decent thread?!?!

ZirnaLuna

Bluuue
Dec 4, 2001
Approaching Ecstasy
COME ON PEOPLE! I know you've got it in you. Just one. Just squeeze out and intellectually stimulating statement or two. That's all I ask. **I'm just in a mood. Please excuse the negative aura of this request.** I'm not in a pleasant mood, and I just want to think. Give me something to think about.

Originally posted by ZirnaLuna
COME ON PEOPLE! I know you've got it in you. Just one. Just squeeze out and intellectually stimulating statement or two. That's all I ask. **I'm just in a mood. Please excuse the negative aura of this request.** I'm not in a pleasant mood, and I just want to think. Give me something to think about.

Here is something you can think about.

I have a very large penis. I keep stepping on it. It hurts. What should I do?

Well, I've formulated a theory on time, but I don't want to post it because you parasites will steal it! ;)

So, no. I won't begin an intelligent post!!

Originally posted by Wolff

Here is something you can think about.

I have a very large penis. I keep stepping on it. It hurts. What should I do?

I have that same exact problem, I simply double it as my belt, see, problem solved.

Originally posted by yourdeadgroom

Heh, check out Towelie throwing his weight around.

Hey Towelie, can you act like you haven't just been here 2 months?

:p
:lol:

In all fairness, it was a witty retort, so I'll give him some credit.

ZirnaLuna: why don't you just start one yourself? Let me guess, you can't think of anything, right? Wow, maybe no one else can either. Ever think of that.

And Towelie, I've got more posts then you! It should be me throwing my weight around.

Originally posted by Towelie
Hehe.. come on Yourdeadgroom... at least lemme feel a little bit powerful! And I know you have SOOO many more posts than me =P ;)

Fuck, I think you've done it to me again. Here I am, making a smart ass (arse?) comment in jest, then you reply and I have no idea if you think I'm serious or not. I'm going for the latter, hope I'm right....

I think someone so insecure should maybe stop being a smart arse (ass?). (ie Me)

And as for the # of posts thing, you can just piss off if you think you will over take me, prick. :mad:

:lol:

Don't worry man... I know you're just jesting! Also... don't ever take me seriously... I'm hardly ever serious... and I'm a sarcastic asshole... so shut the fuck up before I come decapitate you :)