I need to kill some people.

TravisW: yeah man, but they cant 'hurt' they skin 'cause they'll sell it
so they kill them in that terrible way.

btw, those animals are raccoons right?

They appear to be Tanuki (Asian raccoon-dog), and I guess it was filmed in China.
Another thing to keep in mind is that it is a propaganda film. I know it has happened in the past where filmmakers wishing to sell film to animal rights groups engaged in horrible acts upon animals. It happened in Canada some years ago when the CBC showed footage of a baby seal being skinned alive, and it was then uncovered that the man doing the skinning had been paid by the film crew to do so. Another instance was in Australia when filmmakers paid a couple of Australian men to mutilate live kangaroos.

That said, I have no idea to what degree fur is regulated in China. It could be that brutal there still.

Some animal-torture vid? Just sick, I'm not even gonna look at it. Imo, we should enslave all these torturers and make them work in factories 24/7 with only one piece of bread and one glass of water per day. Bastards.

That nearly brought a tear to my eye. It's not that I found it too graphic (although it was quite disgusting), but for the mere fact that they are killing animals that are helpless. Why are we, as humans... more valuable than an animal like that? We are all sentient life. Just because we can... we kill them? I fucking hate society.

Hieronimus said:
Some animal-torture vid? Just sick, I'm not even gonna look at it. Imo, we should enslave all these torturers and make them work in factories 24/7 with only one piece of bread and one glass of water per day. Bastards.
Better burn them alive.
Oh, shit, how can man be so cruel?! :confused:
They deserve death. :devil:

I havent watched it, as the comments here say enough.

I cannot stand cruelty to animals, it's simply disgusting and truly evil. Animals are beautiful creatures. I can't even handle going into petshops - seeing animals in those glass cubicles makes me want to throw up

Heyo Netin... you`re posting this in every forum you find? ;)
As I already commented it in the Thyrfing forum: that one part is really heavy, when they cut off that animals paws and it´s still alive for quite a long time moving insanely. No one (no animal and no human) deserves to die in such a way...

Twilightheart said:
Heyo Netin... you`re posting this in every forum you find? ;)
As I already commented it in the Thyrfing forum: that one part is really heavy, when they cut off that animals paws and it´s still alive for quite a long time moving insanely. No one (no animal and no human) deserves to die in such a way...

The only ones that deserve to die that way are the people that do this to these poor animals..

Twilightheart: yeah man
I've posted on:
thyrfing's forum
Borknagar's
Manegarm's
and Sear bliss'
ehe =)

Alteredmindeath said:
Different countries different cultures. If any of you eat beef you should see how they slaughter the cows by slitting the throughts and letting them bleed to death.
I think nowadays they are killed with electroshock, maybe only in developed countries.