I saw Anthrax on Tuesday at the Palace, i was really dissapionted, play more thrash!!

SlaughterLord

New Metal Member
Feb 21, 2002
Visit site
I was down right pissed all they played from the 80s was Antisocial, and caught in a mosh, 1st Antisocail is a cover from Nick McCbrians old band, and second caught in a mosh was played so slowly it was almost a diffrent song. And as for all the new stuff they played, all i have to say is all things in moderation, guys, Dam i wanted to bang my head and thrash for at least one song, and al i got was some stupid slow repedative John Bush era song, sorry John, its not the singing its the riffing,. Lets just say that i like the old stuff way more and would appreciated the concert more if it had been half and half. And another thing why reissue your 90 stuff, its all why easier to find then Fist Full of Metal and that wasn;t reissued. And don't try to tell me those are better cause they 're not Fist full is your best( i think anyway) Ok may angry rant is over. :( Play throw your old fans a bone guys come on,, or do you not care anymore.

Bummer. You mised out BIG TIME. They played here in Rhode Island on Feb 13th and thrashed!! Metal Thrashing Mad was played, A.I.R., Among The Living, Indians, Caught In a Mosh. They played w/o Priest so had a full set. Even played Bring The Noise!!

That will be the problem Mr Slaughterlord (wasn't there a band called that) they just didn't have enough time as a support band to play the old stuff. Did they play room for one more? if they did how did you manage not to headbang to that, an impressive feat of self control to be sure.

They did play Among...first song. And Bring the Noise. Being a musician I noticed no lack in timing for Caught in a Mosh to the studio version? The set list has been here for two months. You should have known what you were getting into. However, half and half would have been ideal.

They released one album called thrash till death, it rules, anyway. I missed the first song then, and bring the noise is not that cool. I to am a musicain, lead guitar for "Sauron", the onlt real thrash band left, drummer for power thrash band hammerhead, and it was much slower in fact, it kind of sucked, but Priest ruled, man if they had played all night that would have been great, even their new songs were pretty cool.

Hey, I could be wrong (but I never am:devil: )I don't know about you but I had so much mary jane blown my way (I did not inhale) maybe you started freakin' out."Play faster, Play faster dammit" And yes they did play 'Room for one more'!